Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

layouuts -- UPDATED! 08.10.11 -

167891012»

Comments

• Hobs wrote:
    I know you said that inactive posts after 2 days will be ignored, but I would like to say that I only have access to a computer on wednesdays and weekends and will only be able to contact you then. I hope this is okay, if not than I guess I won't get the layout.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">What Style!?:</span> <br>VII<br><br><span style="color:#FF0000">ONLY FOR STYLE VII</span><br><span style="color:#BFBFFF">Left Side Banner</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Yes or No:</span> Yes<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Theme:</span> Soft, Enchanting, Romantic<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Pictures:</span> <a href="http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/215326_10150572129650521_890970520_18004373_1235593_n.jpg"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 5593_n.jpg</a><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Colors:</span> Green & Gold<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Text:</span> Clover<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Subtext:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Certain font?:</span> <a href="http://www.dafont.com/jellyka-wonderland-wine.font"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.dafont.com/jellyka-wonderland-wine.font</a><br>;
    <br><span style="font-size:70"><a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=57014"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=57014</a><br>hmm.. mind if I try using different pictures for the side banners?<br>Unless they're fine with you :3<br>I'm just weird when it comes to things looking like they flow together,<br>and with the dogs kind of turned the same way it feels off to me xD</span>
    <br><br>Hmm... It's a little soft and I wanted those pictures as they're my dogs. Lol. As for the bottom banner I really don't want a dog in that picture. I like the colors though they flow nicely.
  • Hobs wrote:
    I know you said that inactive posts after 2 days will be ignored, but I would like to say that I only have access to a computer on wednesdays and weekends and will only be able to contact you then. I hope this is okay, if not than I guess I won't get the layout.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">What Style!?:</span> <br>VII<br><br><span style="color:#FF0000">ONLY FOR STYLE VII</span><br><span style="color:#BFBFFF">Left Side Banner</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Yes or No:</span> Yes<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Theme:</span> Soft, Enchanting, Romantic<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Pictures:</span> <a href="http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/215326_10150572129650521_890970520_18004373_1235593_n.jpg"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 5593_n.jpg</a><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Colors:</span> Green & Gold<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Text:</span> Clover<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Subtext:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Certain font?:</span> <a href="http://www.dafont.com/jellyka-wonderland-wine.font"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.dafont.com/jellyka-wonderland-wine.font</a><br>;
    <br><span style="font-size:70"><a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=57014"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=57014</a><br>hmm.. mind if I try using different pictures for the side banners?<br>Unless they're fine with you :3<br>I'm just weird when it comes to things looking like they flow together,<br>and with the dogs kind of turned the same way it feels off to me xD</span>
    <br><br>Hmm... It's a little soft and I wanted those pictures as they're my dogs. Lol. As for the bottom banner I really don't want a dog in that picture. I like the colors though they flow nicely.
    <br><br><span style="font-size:70">Oooh, okay xD I can take it out, andd did you want bolder colors? I feel like soft pale colors are more romantic than bolder brighter colors. But it's whatever you like!</span>
    t7y04m.jpg
    Training Alexandreian Island Wolve's: 10x4's Caucasian Shepherd Dog's: Importing Stage. Bohemian Shepherds: Importing.
  • I like the soft colors, but it's hard to see the lettering and pictures.
    <br>If still interested, what colors would you rather see?
    t7y04m.jpg
    Training Alexandreian Island Wolve's: 10x4's Caucasian Shepherd Dog's: Importing Stage. Bohemian Shepherds: Importing.
  • Could i put in a request in for a layout?
    kelsbanner.png
  • Same colors, green and gold.
    <br>I meant for the pictures, since you said it was hard to see the pictures and font.<br>:x
    t7y04m.jpg
  • Pictures can just be of Clover and Huskies and Labs. Sorry I got a little confused.
    <br>It's okay 3: Should have clarified.
    t7y04m.jpg
  • Still interested. Just thought you should know.
    <br><span style="font-size:70">I haven't had time to redo the banners, I probably won't until Sunday >.<<br>having two jobs is really taking up a lot of my time x:</span>
    t7y04m.jpg
  • Hobs wrote:
    Still interested. Just thought you should know.
    <br><span style="font-size:70">I haven't had time to redo the banners, I probably won't until Sunday >.<<br>having two jobs is really taking up a lot of my time x:</span>
    <br><br>No problem! I'll also have access to the internet on a regular basis now as I am getting the internet on Wednesday! Woo!
  • When will this be open again?
    2109572248693e9m3.jpg
  • When will this be open again?
    <br><br><span style="font-size:70">I'm not entirely sure, I've been really busy this summer with two jobs.<br>):</span>
    t7y04m.jpg
  • <span style="font-size:75">So. I did it. I went over to the darkside.<br><a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=57014"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=57014</a><br>D:<br>Oh noes! iframe layouts!<br>xD</span>
    t7y04m.jpg
  • edited August 2011 76.31.2.238
    <span style="color:#800080"><span style="font-size:85">Does this mean you're open? If so I'm going to edit this post with a form(:</span></span><br><br>Layout Testing!<br><br><br> <span style="color:#40BFFF">Banner</span><br> <span style="font-weight:bold">Yes or No:</span> Yes<br> <span style="font-weight:bold">Theme:</span> Winter Forests/eerie<br> <span style="font-weight:bold">Pictures:</span> Stuff in the trees. <br> <span style="font-weight:bold">Colors:</span> Anything eerie? Darkish. <br> <span style="font-weight:bold">Text:</span> Tuff's Training<br> <span style="font-weight:bold">Subtext:</span> WinterNights Kennel<br> <span style="font-weight:bold">Certain font?:</span> Lavender Lime or Decibel <br><br><br> --<br> <span style="color:#40BFFF">Main Table</span><br> <span style="font-weight:bold">Background Color?:</span> Same as before. <br> <span style="font-weight:bold">Number of Headers:</span> 4<br> <span style="font-weight:bold">Headers:</span> About, Services, Lines, Other<br><br> --<br><br> <span style="color:#40BFFF">Links</span><br> <span style="font-weight:bold">Background?:</span> Same as above<br> <span style="font-weight:bold">Number of Nav. Links:</span> 4<br> <span style="font-weight:bold">Link Headers:</span> My Friends, Other Kennels, Training Examples, Other<br><br> --<br><br> <span style="color:#40BFFF">Background</span> <br> <span style="font-weight:bold">Color:</span> Same as above<br> <span style="font-weight:bold">Background image?:</span> Woods<br><br> --<br><br> <span style="font-weight:bold">Anything extra?</span> If you want to change anything, feel free. Just whatever you think looks good.<br> <span style="font-weight:bold">Anything I missed?</span><br><br> <span style="font-weight:bold">Price:</span> (reasonable please) 5 mill. Like Dingo.<br><br> <br><span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#800080"><br>I'm not copying Dingo! xD My Prestige kennel has a woods layout too. </span></span>
    tuffalways_zpszw4dws9d.png<br>
  • edited August 2011 68.42.129.63
    Yeps Me too ^_^<br><br><br>THIS IS FOR THE IFRAME TSTING LAYOUT!<br><br><span style="color:#40BFFF">Banner</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Yes or No:</span> Yep<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Theme:</span> woodsy<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Pictures:</span> Dingos<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Colors:</span> browns, reds, (like hard wood)<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Text:</span> Mad Dingo : And Loving Every Minute!<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Subtext:</span> Training and Breeding in a Paradise Only Produces Excellence<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Certain font?:</span> swirly and splashy. Somewhat elegant<br><br><br><br><br>--<br><span style="color:#40BFFF">Main Table</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background Color?:</span> Light tan<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Number of Headers:</span> 6<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Headers:</span> About me: Mad Dingo, About My Kennels, Services & Prices, Lines I Have Worked on, Lines I am currently working on, Other<br><br>--<br><br><span style="color:#40BFFF">Links</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background?:</span>brownish red<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Number of Nav. Links:</span> 5<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Link Headers:</span>My Freinds (They are mind controlled), Other Kennels, Training Example, Art Threads & Curretn Auctions, My Pets, Special Dogs, <br><br>--<br><br><span style="color:#40BFFF">Background</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Color:</span> Dark redish brown<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background image?:</span> If you can cut out a nice tree in fall and place it on a Dark red background that would be awesome! But make sure it doesn't mess up the text so fade out the bottom. <br><br> --<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Anything extra?</span> I <333333 You layouts! <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Anything I missed?</span> Nopes!<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Price:</span> (reasonable please) 5mill if I really Like it
  • edited August 2011 125.239.206.246
    oh oh!<br><br>Me three!<br><br><span style="font-size:85">If your open, will so get one ;3.</span><br><br>Layout testing?<br><br><span style="color:#40BFFF">Banner</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Yes or No:</span> Yup<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Theme:</span> <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Pictures:</span> Australian Cattle Dogs<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Colors:</span> Blues, or Reds your pick<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Text:</span> Fly's Kennel<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Subtext:</span> Don't Mess with the Underdogs, Anything can Happen...<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Certain font?:</span> ANy that works<br><br>--<br><span style="color:#40BFFF">Main Table</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background Color?:</span> whatever works with the layout,<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Number of Headers:</span> what part is this lot for? o.O<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Headers:</span> <br><br>--<br><br><span style="color:#40BFFF">Links</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background?:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Number of Nav. Links:</span> 4 Navigation ones on the side, Erm I guess about 4 up top do you need the names for them?<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Link Headers:</span> <br><br>--<br><br><span style="color:#40BFFF">Background</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Color:</span> whatever colour works with banner.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background image?:</span><br><br>--<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Anything extra?</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Anything I missed?</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Price:</span> (reasonable please) Erm! gives an idea what your after?
    flyacdbanner.jpg
    656 Gifties
  • <span style="font-size:75">Not quite open yet guys (:<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Gotta work out some bugs,<br>unless you three want to be my guinea pigs</span> xD<br>PM me with the form I have up, and I'll be able to work with that.<br>Only thing is, is that they'll be like the style on my kennel page.<br></span>
    t7y04m.jpg
  • Can I reserve a place for when you are open again? Or can I not do that?
    2109572248693e9m3.jpg
  • <span style="font-size:75">
    Can I reserve a place for when you are open again? Or can I not do that?
    <br>I'm not sure when I'll be open again ^.^<br>I've got about a week before school, so I might take a few orders before then.<br>But only like 4 or 5, I haven't really decided yet<br></span>
    t7y04m.jpg
  • Mad Dingo wrote:
    Yeps Me too ^_^<br><br><br>THIS IS FOR THE IFRAME TSTING LAYOUT!<br><br><span style="color:#40BFFF">Banner</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Yes or No:</span> Yep<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Theme:</span> woodsy<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Pictures:</span> Dingos<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Colors:</span> browns, reds, (like hard wood)<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Text:</span> Mad Dingo : And Loving Every Minute!<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Subtext:</span> Training and Breeding in a Paradise Only Produces Excellence<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Certain font?:</span> swirly and splashy. Somewhat elegant<br><br><br><br><br>--<br><span style="color:#40BFFF">Main Table</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background Color?:</span> Light tan<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Number of Headers:</span> 6<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Headers:</span> About me: Mad Dingo, About My Kennels, Services & Prices, Lines I Have Worked on, Lines I am currently working on, Other<br><br>--<br><br><span style="color:#40BFFF">Links</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background?:</span>brownish red<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Number of Nav. Links:</span> 5<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Link Headers:</span>My Freinds (They are mind controlled), Other Kennels, Training Example, Art Threads & Curretn Auctions, My Pets, Special Dogs, <br><br>--<br><br><span style="color:#40BFFF">Background</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Color:</span> Dark redish brown<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background image?:</span> If you can cut out a nice tree in fall and place it on a Dark red background that would be awesome! But make sure it doesn't mess up the text so fade out the bottom. <br><br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Anything extra?</span> I <333333 You layouts! <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Anything I missed?</span> Nopes!<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Price:</span> (reasonable please) 5mill if I really Like it
    <br> <span style="font-size:75"> working on this now :)</span>
    t7y04m.jpg
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#800080">Edited my post ^^</span></span>
  • Tuff_Girl wrote:
    <span style="color:#800080"><span style="font-size:85">Does this mean you're open? If so I'm going to edit this post with a form(:</span></span><br><br>Layout Testing!<br><br><br> <span style="color:#40BFFF">Banner</span><br> <span style="font-weight:bold">Yes or No:</span> Yes<br> <span style="font-weight:bold">Theme:</span> Winter Forests/eerie<br> <span style="font-weight:bold">Pictures:</span> Stuff in the trees. <br> <span style="font-weight:bold">Colors:</span> Anything eerie? Darkish. <br> <span style="font-weight:bold">Text:</span> Tuff's Training<br> <span style="font-weight:bold">Subtext:</span> WinterNights Kennel<br> <span style="font-weight:bold">Certain font?:</span> Lavender Lime or Decibel <br> [/color][/size]
    <br><span style="font-size:75"><br><a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=224530"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=224530</a><br>Lemme know what you think!<br>I guess I could have made it look more eerie, like you asked..<br>but it was so dark xD<br>If you want something darker let me know!<br></span>
    t7y04m.jpg
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#800080">I love it! <3 Better then what I pictured :D<br><br>How much do you want, I'll pay it!</span></span>
  • Tuff_Girl wrote:
    <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#800080">I love it! <3 Better then what I pictured :D<br><br>How much do you want, I'll pay it!</span></span>
    <br><span style="font-size:75">xD It's how ever much you think it's worth!<br>Send a contract to Siebs2010 , and I'll pm you the instructions, & freewebs email and password<br>(:<br></span>
    t7y04m.jpg
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#800080">Contract sent!(: </span></span>
This discussion has been closed.