Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Music

With about 5 days worth of music in itunes, I'm not sure if you can give me many bands, but we'll try.<br>I'm into the hardcore metal and stuff of the such. <br>Screamo is the main thing I listen to. <br>Anyway, here's some of the bands I already listen to:<br><br>Agent Orange<br>Alesana<br>Alkaline Trio<br>Allstar Weekend (I like some stuff like this. I might listen to anything with a similar sound.)<br>All Night Dynamite<br>Attack Attack!<br>Black Veil Brides<br>Bless The Fall<br>Boys Like Girls (Again, anything like this I might listen to.)<br>Bring Me The Horizon<br>Bullet For My Valentine<br>Chiodos<br>Day To Remember<br>Escape the Fate<br>Evanescence<br>Family Force 5<br>Forever the sickest kids<br>Flyleaf<br>Framing Hanley<br>HIM<br>Hollywood Undead<br>Honor Society (Once again, I might listen to something like this.)<br>I Fight Dragons<br>Mayday Parade<br>My Chemical Romance<br>NeverShoutNever<br>Nickasaur!<br>Panic! At The Disco (Yes, I still use the ! They should've kept the !)<br><span style="font-weight:bold">PARAMORE!</span><br>Red Jumpsuit Apparatus<br>Stephen Jerzak<br>We Are The Ocean<br>We The Kings<br>Woe is Me<br>Tokio Hotel.<br>^^That's not all of the music. Just a select few.<br><br>Alrite, this might even help you find some music if you like the styles.<br>Anybody's input is valued.<br>If you're not sure, post anyway, I'll listen to it.

Comments

• Well you may like some Techno and Alternative because I like all those bands :3<br><br>Techno-<br>Breathe Carolina<br>Owl City (not based off of Fire Flies)<br>Work Day Release<br><br>Hip Hop Pop Rock/Rave/-<br>Jeffree Star<br>Hollywood Undead<br><br>Alter-<br>A Fire Inside (AFI)<br><br>Rock/Metal/Goth-<br>GodSmack<br>GodHead<br>Avenge Seven Fold<br>Five Finger Death Punch<br>Disturbed<br>Korn<br>Ozzy<br>Nickelback<br>Three Days Grace<br>Chevelle<br>Theory of a Deadman<br>Papa Roach<br>Alice in Chains<br>Trapt<br>Tool<br>Cold<br>Stained<br><br>When I think of more I'll post em here.
    I do happen to have a art account on DeviantArt I go by CrimsonApple so if you would like to look at my photography and my colorings from Vhr, feel free.
    Owner of Crimson Apple Kennel, bringing you high stated boxers and hyena's.
  • I listen to a lot of metal and rockish stuff. Try Rob Zombie. And as already said I highly reccomend Five Finger Death Punch. I fell in love after I saw them live. Because Im a big dork and spent the whole show drooling over the drumset. And also Rev Theory, Tantric, Children of Bodom, and Slipknot. Those are a few bands I like. If you like those I can give you more. If not then you probably wont like the rest :lol:
    slipknot-1.png
  • Sybhat3 wrote:
    I listen to a lot of metal and rockish stuff. Try Rob Zombie.
    <br> I agree with this. <br>It's been a few years since I was <span style="font-style:italic">really </span>into rock, particularly rock in English, but I'd recommended Rob Zombie any day. Without a doubt, he is what made me love rock.
    I'm done with VP. I'll just be around until I get all my dogs and lines placed in good hands. If you want to contact me, please do so through deviantART.