Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Music suggestions? xD

edited July 2010 in General Discussion
Shameh needs more music to listen too.<br>Im getting bored of what i already have xD<br><br><br>Soo.<br>I like Rock , Pop , Country.<br>Willing to try anything in that area of music :]<br><br><br>Thanks in advance for any suggestions :D<br><br><br>- Shameh
KENDALLDREAMY.png

Comments

• Techno-<br>Breathe Carolina<br>Owl City (not based off of Fire Flies)<br>Work Day Release<br><br>Hip Hop Pop Rock/Rave/-<br>Jeffree Star<br>Hollywood Undead<br><br>Alter-<br>A Fire Inside (AFI)<br><br>Rock/Metal/Goth-<br>GodSmack<br>GodHead<br>Avenge Seven Fold<br>Five Finger Death Punch<br>Disturbed<br>Korn<br>Ozzy<br>Nickelback<br>Three Days Grace<br>Chevelle<br>Theory of a Deadman<br>Papa Roach<br>Alice in Chains<br>Trapt<br>Tool<br>Cold<br>Stained<br>Escape the Fate<br>HIM<br>Mushroom Head<br>Rob Zombie<br>White Zombie<br>Powerman 3000 (or is it 2000?)<br>Lamb of God<br>Metallica
    I do happen to have a art account on DeviantArt I go by CrimsonApple so if you would like to look at my photography and my colorings from Vhr, feel free.
    Owner of Crimson Apple Kennel, bringing you high stated boxers and hyena's.
  • Its Powerman 5000, last time I checked. ;)<br><br>Um I recently started listening to country and only know the names of songs so here you go!<br><br>I like Big Green Tractor, Little White Church, Love Like Crazy, Rain is a Good Thing(This is my new favorite song xD), Keep the Change, Hillbilly Bone, Crazy Town, and a few others I cant remember xD<br><br>I can also give you some rock later when Im not being too lazy to look and see what all I listen too xD
    slipknot-1.png