Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Upgraded Forums

2»

Comments

• I agree with most of the things said. lol. It will take some getting used to but it looks quite nice. And i too wish that there had been a warning so that nothing major was lost. Like all my links and points i had for a trainoff but eh. lol. At least we only lost the last 24 hours and not more than that.
    vq5cvp.png

dragonbar_572073.png
  • I'm already used to this style completely since VHR has it, much easier to use xD Unfortunately a couple things I posted/posted on were deleted >.> Oh well, the price you pay for improvements :D
  • <span style="color:#000040">I like the background stripes!<br>I also love that I can get rid of the forum signatures. They were starting to annoy me lol plus the page loads faster.</span>
    "war cry" presas canarios, aryan molossus, and cao.
  • I love the new layout but I'm not sure about the mark post read button being at the top of the page instead of the bottom. I also don't like how close the colors are for the read/not read post (they're both kinda pinkish and hard to tell apart). Other than that I haven't found anything else that bothers me :D
    2i9penq.jpg
  • Wow, will definitely take alot of time to get used to, but I think once I do I will love it :) It is pretty cool. Love the avatar feature lol
  • Meeko wrote:
    I love the new layout but I'm not sure about the mark post read button being at the top of the page instead of the bottom. I also don't like how close the colors are for the read/not read post (they're both kinda pinkish and hard to tell apart). Other than that I haven't found anything else that bothers me :D
    <br> This! I completely agree. I have to actually stop and really look to see what topics are new and old, because they blend in with each other(both are so light in color).
    I'm done with VP. I'll just be around until I get all my dogs and lines placed in good hands. If you want to contact me, please do so through deviantART.
  • Im not liking it well actually I do >.< But it doesnt work on my phone! So I dont like it :P
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif