Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Upgraded Forums

edited July 2010 in General Discussion
Loving the forums new look :D
KENDALLDREAMY.png

Comments

• I dunno! :oops:
    2ho8ar9.jpg
    --
    85.9-15
    we will see
    Please Pm me if I win
  • It is very different... It'll take a long time to get used to.
  • yes it will take a little bit to get used to. I like it though.
    4q6h53.png
  • You may have noticed that the forums looks different. This is because they have been finally updated! This should stop all those stupid bots registering and sending you horrible PMs.<br><br>Another positive of the update is that you can now have avatars. Another source of income for the graphic peoples =p<br><br>Although the only downside to this update is that the forums were backed up 24hrs ago, and that is where the new forums read from. Meaning all the posts/private messages written in the last 24hrs will no longer exist. It is a little price to pay for the new forums, but these should be a great benefit for you in the long run.<br><br>So a huge appology from all of us staff for the loss of the last 24hrs D: But at least it isn't like 4-5yrs worth deleted! <br><br>Hope you enjoy the new forums, any problems or glitches feel free to message support.
    8ekcsqs.jpg
    ^ Click for comics
  • I love it ;D I've been wanting to use icons forever LOL<br><br>I'm used to it pretty much... a lot of other forums I go on have a similar layout/style to this, so it's not bothering me any.
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • <span style="color:#0000FF"><span style="font-size:85">I'm soooo lost o.o<br><br><br>I feel like a little kids in Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.<br>I love it, but theres so much and its so different. . . I gotta get used to it lol</span></span>
  • Are there any in-game updates in the near future as well?
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • Love the avatar ability. I hate the new look, just my oppinion. ;]
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • Updates for the game are coming, though a little more slowly. admin1 and admin2 are still working on fine tuning some of the coding and trying to get rid of the lag.<br><br>They have the list of suggestions posted in the suggestions section, though the old list from before the new forums and some others that have come up since. I wouldn't expect anything major for a few weeks anyway though.
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>
  • I believe Ari's working on getting some different skins, maybe even be able to get the skin from the old forum layout.
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>
  • Don't know how many of you have had time to do exploring, but there's some other good features for users<br><br>Friend/foe Allows you to see who of your friends are online and will blank any posts created by foes<br>Report feature.. It's the exclamation point in the top right corner each post which allows players to report off topic, inappropriate posts without having to look up a mod<br><br>I know there are a couple others that I'm forgetting
  • Alabama wrote:
    Don't know how many of you have had time to do exploring, but there's some other good features for users<br><br>Friend/foe Allows you to see who of your friends are online and will blank any posts created by foes<br>Report feature.. It's the exclamation point in the top right corner each post which allows players to report off topic, inappropriate posts without having to look up a mod<br><br>I know there are a couple others that I'm forgetting
    <br><br><br><span style="color:#0000FF"><span style="font-size:85">I noticed that right away. Thankies admin1 and admin2 ^^<br>I really like this feature.</span></span>
  • <span style="color:#0000FF"><span style="font-size:85">I think the skin from the old layout would be nice. . . Just cause I was used to it. lol<br>But I will admit that this new one is really fancy and kinda nice haha ^^<br>Is there anyway that we could have an option in our control panel to change our own skins?<br>I know on some other sites, they have that. Idk, its not a nessasary thing but for the few who like the old<br>and for the others that like the new, this would prolly be cool? Idk ^^</span></span>
  • It's almost exact to the VHR one. Love it. :D
  • <span style="color:#0000FF"><span style="font-size:85">I think the skin from the old layout would be nice. . . Just cause I was used to it. lol<br>But I will admit that this new one is really fancy and kinda nice haha ^^<br>Is there anyway that we could have an option in our control panel to change our own skins?<br>I know on some other sites, they have that. Idk, its not a nessasary thing but for the few who like the old<br>and for the others that like the new, this would prolly be cool? Idk ^^</span></span>
    <br><br>I believe that if they can get them, you will be allowed to choose your skin for your view, like with the VHR forums
  • Alabama wrote:
    <span style="color:#0000FF"><span style="font-size:85">I think the skin from the old layout would be nice. . . Just cause I was used to it. lol<br>But I will admit that this new one is really fancy and kinda nice haha ^^<br>Is there anyway that we could have an option in our control panel to change our own skins?<br>I know on some other sites, they have that. Idk, its not a nessasary thing but for the few who like the old<br>and for the others that like the new, this would prolly be cool? Idk ^^</span></span>
    <br><br>I believe that if they can get them, you will be allowed to choose your skin for your view, like with the VHR forums
    <br><br>this would be a nice feature to have :)
    together.jpg
  • I really like the new look, but this will definitely take some time to get used to. xD
  • Uh.....I feel like this is a completly different forum! It's kinda nice but it'll take a long time for me to get used to.....there are some helpful new features though! :|
    14xmkg0.png
    Goals: 13/50million VPC
  • Alabama wrote:
    <span style="color:#0000FF"><span style="font-size:85">I think the skin from the old layout would be nice. . . Just cause I was used to it. lol<br>But I will admit that this new one is really fancy and kinda nice haha ^^<br>Is there anyway that we could have an option in our control panel to change our own skins?<br>I know on some other sites, they have that. Idk, its not a nessasary thing but for the few who like the old<br>and for the others that like the new, this would prolly be cool? Idk ^^</span></span>
    <br><br>this would be a nice feature to have :)
    <br><br><span style="color:#0000FF"><span style="font-size:85">Glad to see more peeps like ^_^ lol And ok, cool.</span></span>
  • The emoticons have a funny shape, I just noticed xD<br>And some of them are different, too.
  • WOW the forums have changed ALOT since yesterday when I was on.....LOL.<br>I kinda like it but I kinda miss the old forums :) There are good things about both old and new:)
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • i love the new forums, very easy to use, and very clean + modern looking. (:<br>i'm used to forums like these, so it's not a problem at all for me to navigate through here.
    bluehh.
  • BlueIsis wrote:
    i love the new forums, very easy to use, and very clean + modern looking. (:<br>i'm used to forums like these, so it's not a problem at all for me to navigate through here.
    <br><br><br>Same here I'm used to the VHR so this is kinda like that to me
    together.jpg
  • I just like this one more.<br>It looks really nice. :D 8)
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • It's so confusing. DDD: I don't like this font either.
    Click here to visit my deviantart
    "237mill/300mill" "80/100 Gifties"
  • Dang, I lost commission information from my private messages. Wish there would have been a warning, so I could have saved them onto my computer.
    I'm done with VP. I'll just be around until I get all my dogs and lines placed in good hands. If you want to contact me, please do so through deviantART.
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#FF00BF">Ooh, I like it! Thanks for the update :)<br><br>It will def. take some getting used to.. but I approve :P (<--- Not liking that emoticon so much though lmao)<br><br>And!!! The color choices are awesome!</span></span>
    12.png
    Thanks for the lovely banner, Nickel :)
  • <span style="color:#FF00BF"><span style="font-size:85">ooh. && one thing I especially like is that the posts you have posted on have a green star on them.</span></span>
    12.png
    Thanks for the lovely banner, Nickel :)
  • lmao...those smilies are silly looking but they sure do keep my smiling XD<br> :shock: <-really liking this one lol<br><br>Anyways, i really love the new look on the forums :D Now for sure I won't be able to get away.
    83ued_zps40542328.png
  • <span style="color:#FF00BF"><span style="font-size:85">ooh. && one thing I especially like is that the posts you have posted on have a green star on them.</span></span>
    <br><br><span style="color:#BF00FF">Yeah I noticed that, it's pretty fantastic >D OH HEY THERE ARE NEW COLOR CHOICES.</span>