Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CLOSED

I need a color suggestion based off of this song, a touch on the anime if you want<br><a href=" target="_blank" class="bb-url"> been a long time since I heard the english translation - and my Japanese is rusty, I can write it... speaking ha :lol: <br><br>rough translation<br><br><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:red">The vast tundra lands<br>My own soul clothed in death<br>Can wander through the Underworld<br>My own soul that dies in a scandalous scene<br><br>I chase the spirits of the dead<br>And run beside a madman<br><br>The sky of the midnight sun<br>My own soul dyed blood red<br>Can wander through the Underworld<br>My own soul that dies in a scandalous scene<br><br>I shed tears of nostalgia<br>And cry out beside a blind man<br><br>The aurora across the whole sky<br>My own soul cut into pieces<br>Can wander through the Underworld<br>My own soul that dies in a scandalous scene<br><br>I chase an imaginary phantom<br>And run beside a madman<br><br>The vast tundra lands<br>My own soul clothed in death<br>Can wander through the Underworld<br>My own soul that dies in a scandalous scene<br><br>I dream of you<br>And scream beside a blind man<br><br>[ The vast tundra lands<br>My own soul clothed in death<br>The sky of the midnight sun<br>My own soul dyed blood red<br>The aurora across the whole sky<br>My own soul cut into pieces<br>Can wander through the Underworld<br>My own soul that dies in a scandalous scene ] x 2<br><br>The vast tundra lands<br>My own soul clothed in death<br>Can wander through the Underworld<br>My own soul that dies in a scandalous scene</span></span><br><br><br><br>Dog: <a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=1454290"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=1454290</a><br>His name essentially means "Frozen Nightmare"<br><br>Color: NOTHING childish - NO dots, spots, stripes, etc<br><br>PRIZE - 1 mil
BREEDS: Anatolians, Alapaha BBBs, Royal Wolf, Mioritics, Hell Hounds, Chinooks, Hookaido Inus PB: Kyuubi no Kitsune

Comments

• edited July 2010 24.107.219.83
    Here's a few:<br><br>Mad w. Deathly and Dying Soul<br>Dark Sunset<br>Souless w. Thoughts of the Underworld<br>Phantom White w. Wild Eyes and Teeth Bared<br>Frozen w. Icecicle Tears and Look of Sorrow<br>Wind Ruffled Fur w. Specks of Fresh Snow<br>Running from the Nightmare<br>Gleaming Yellow Eyes w. Smokey Fur<br>Free Falling into the Wind<br>Pure White w. Tears of Disappointment<br>Smokey Grey w. Blood Red Petals<br>Rolling Tundra w. Aurora in Eyes<br>Aurora Fur w. Specks of Snow<br>Aurora Merle w. White Eyes<br>Snowy White w. Souless Eyes<br>Running In the Snow w. Tail Streaming Behind
    2woehap.png
  • <span style="font-size:84">1. Hopelessly Wandering Through Underworld<br>2. Despairing Soul w/Tattered Clothing<br>3. Beautiful Aurora w/Lost Hope<br>4. Ripped Soul w/Hopeless Eyes<br>5. Blind w/Faded Memories&Hopes<br>6. Rolling Tundra w/Dying Soul<br>7. Fleeing Phantom&Restless Spirit<br>8. Deadly Spirit w/Haunting Eyes<br>9. Miserable Soul w/No Escape<br>10. Hopeless Eyes w/Ripped Soul&Heart</span>
    rawr-4.png
  • edited July 2010 66.153.214.249
    Heartless Scarlet Tinged w. Harsh Auroua Eyes<br>White Brilliant w. Setting Blood Set Eyes<br>Underworld Harshness w. Screaming Tinged Sorrow<br>Phantom Night Blackness w. Crying Restless Souls<br>Screaming Death Nostalgia w. Mixed Blindess Emotions
    55klovek.png
  • - Broken Blood Red Soul<br>-Wandering the Underworld w. A Broken Soul<br>-Imaginary Phantom w. Tears of Nostalgia<br>-Vast White Tundra w. Beautiful Aurora's<br>-Crazy Scandalous Madmen<br>-Spirit Chaser w. Broken Soul<br>-Nostalgic Tears Flowing across the Tundra<br>-Frozen Madman lying dead<br>-Blindly Running from the neverending<br>-Dancing on the Tundra w. The Murderous Blind Man<br>-Mixed Blood and Soul
  • <span style="font-size:70"><br><ul class="bb-list-unordered">[o] A Scandalous Death Defying Nightmare<br>[o] Soul Shattered Merle w. Frozen Blood Flecks<br>[o] Death Clothed Madman<br>[o] Tear Merle w. Cries of Nostalgia<br>[o] Defying Frozen Sorrow w. Phantom Eyes<br>[o] Midnight Phantom Merle<br>[o] Midnight Phantom Merle w. Death Defying Eyes<br>[o] Defying the Underworld, Murderous Madman<br>[o] Death Clothed Midnight Sun<br>[o] Soul Chasing Aurora wandering through the Underworld<br>-I'll add more later :3<br></ul></span>
    t7y04m.jpg
    Training Alexandreian Island Wolve's: 10x4's Caucasian Shepherd Dog's: Importing Stage. Bohemian Shepherds: Importing.
  • Broken Soul Far Beyond Repair w/ Unforgetable memories of the underworld<br><br><br>I'm not sure... I can come up with random goodie dyes... nothing based on anything
    FrostBite_zpsab645aba.png
  • I have closed this contest
    BREEDS: Anatolians, Alapaha BBBs, Royal Wolf, Mioritics, Hell Hounds, Chinooks, Hookaido Inus PB: Kyuubi no Kitsune