Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Praise for the players>>>

edited October 2010 in Praise for the Game
I think that there are so many VirtualPups players that I have helped other players out, and deserve some recognition. So just think to a time where a VP player helped you out, or just said some friendly words, and fill out the form below:<br><br><br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Player Name</span> __________<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Their Kennel Link</span> __________<br><span style="font-weight:bold">How they helped you out</span> __________<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Other Comments</span> __________<br>And add your VP name at the end please. If someone is said more than once, I will just put commas between your names.<br><br><br><br>Once you fill that out, just post it and I will generate a list of the very kind players. If you read this, without recording a player that has been helpful to you, that is just too bad, the players DO deserve the praise you know! Why should they send you a friendly message again if you give them no credit? Don't be shy, I <span style="font-style:italic">know</span> someone has helped you out or just said something nice before.<br><br>I'll start us off (in my next post)........<br><br>[Edit] If you would like the post to be anonymous, just message me here or at my VP account (Dog Alley) and I will put it on the list for you
Accidentally deleted my signature :/ Whoops :0
168zzx3.jpg

Comments