Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Christmas in July 2010! Winners announced!

edited August 2010 in Giveaways, Etc.
Hi all :) Though it is about time I start this giveaway for you guys ;)<br><br>Christmas in July is a wacky and weird celebration typically held by people in the southern hemisphere - cause Christmas normally for us is in summer ;) So we like to hold Christmas parties in July/winter, cause well, we can :D<br><br>This is the 3rd year I've held this event in VHR, but the first time for VP. It's only small this year, but all going well, I hope to hold it again, bigger and better, for next year :)<br><br>Rules: <br>* Keep it nice when posting here. If you can't be nice, be prepared to face the fact you may not take part in this giveaway.<br>* If you are found to be using more than one Forum account in order to enter more than once, you will face being removed from the giveaway altogether - and possibly facing consequences of scamming<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-size:200">WINNERS! + Prizes</span></span></span><br><br>1. 30M cash - Shadow Apocalypse<br><br>2. 20M cash - 55klovek<br><br>3. 10M cash - twloha<br><br>4. Surprise cash (a total of $14,873,160 xD) - Lilly waters<br><br>Will be PMing winners shortly! Thanks all who entered :D We had a total of 60 entries ;)

Comments