Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

blurred edge designs;

2»

Comments

• Once again I love it! Thanks a bunch =)
    <br><br>i'm glad, no problem (:
    oa3hpv.png
  • I have a special request :)<br>Was wondering if you can make me a persona for Mozilla firefox?<br>As well as a desktop. o_o<br><br>
    SandPiper wrote:
    <span style="font-weight:bold">Mozilla Persona</span><br>Images: Olivia Wilde (She's 13 on House.)<br>Colors: Natural + black&white. Nothing uber bright. pink/red is fine. Not too much please. :D<br>Size: 3000x200 for top header. 3000x100 for footer.<br>Text: n/a<br>Sub-Text: n/a<br>Extra: go ahead and play around with your brushes :) please no more than two diff pics. one for the top, another for the bottom. unless you can get rly creative :D<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Desktop</span><br>Images: Olivia Wilde<br>Colors: Natural + Black&White. Nothing uber bright. Red/pink is fine. Not too much please. :D<br>Size: 1680 x 1050<br>Text: There's something trance inducing about the way fire moves... (<-- can be big or small, repeated, etc. whatever.)<br>Extra: I prefer one big pic... + lots of brushes. But if you really must use more than one pic (& it looks good), then have at it.
    silence.jpg
  • SandPiper wrote:
    I have a special request :)<br>Was wondering if you can make me a persona for Mozilla firefox?<br>As well as a desktop. o_o<br><br>
    SandPiper wrote:
    <span style="font-weight:bold">Mozilla Persona</span><br>Images: Olivia Wilde (She's 13 on House.)<br>Colors: Natural + black&white. Nothing uber bright. pink/red is fine. Not too much please. :D<br>Size: 3000x200 for top header. 3000x100 for footer.<br>Text: n/a<br>Sub-Text: n/a<br>Extra: go ahead and play around with your brushes :) please no more than two diff pics. one for the top, another for the bottom. unless you can get rly creative :D<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Desktop</span><br>Images: Olivia Wilde<br>Colors: Natural + Black&White. Nothing uber bright. Red/pink is fine. Not too much please. :D<br>Size: 1680 x 1050<br>Text: There's something trance inducing about the way fire moves... (<-- can be big or small, repeated, etc. whatever.)<br>Extra: I prefer one big pic... + lots of brushes. But if you really must use more than one pic (& it looks good), then have at it.
    <br><br><br>yeah. it's very possible. let me get my two banner orders finished up and i'll have a go at it. (:
    oa3hpv.png
  • okie dokie ;) sounds like a plan.<br><br>OH. Um. <br>Could you possibly test out the Mozilla Persona <a href="http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/demo_create"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">HERE</a> please?<br><br>I asked someone else to do one as well... and it turned out that the dimensions need to be altered a little. Mozilla squishes them or something. :D So if you could make any changes necessary? That'd be awesome. TY.
    silence.jpg