Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I swear :D

edited June 2010 in General Discussion
I have not died my fellow Vpians :D<br><br>I honestly don't even know how long it has been since I have played VP.. or even logged in for that matter. Whats the current news?<br>Anyone want to give me a new walk-through?
I do happen to have a art account on DeviantArt I go by CrimsonApple so if you would like to look at my photography and my colorings from Vhr, feel free.
Owner of Crimson Apple Kennel, bringing you high stated boxers and hyena's.

Comments

• I am confused D:<br><br>I checked my Inbox because messages keep showing up saying someone keeps messaging me. When I look at the dates it shows in 2010. Last time I was on VP or even the Forums it was in 2008?
    I do happen to have a art account on DeviantArt I go by CrimsonApple so if you would like to look at my photography and my colorings from Vhr, feel free.
  • Maybe there ghost messages :lol: <br><br><br>I truly dont know the answer tho xD
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • tiffer wrote:
    Maybe there ghost messages :lol: <br><br><br>I truly dont know the answer tho xD
    <br><br>Well whatever it is they made a layout order :/<br>So I sent in a ticket so maybe this will get cleared up..