Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So, I love VP...

edited June 2010 in General Discussion
It introduced me to Bush Dogs, which makes for a happy me. If you love Bush Dogs, I love you. *sigh* they are so gorgeous. Haha. :D
Arispas-1.jpg

Comments

• Dnot underestimate my little peruvian friends. :)
    Arispas-1.jpg
  • Arispa wrote:
    Dnot underestimate my little peruvian friends. :)
    <br><br>I underestimate nothing *bows to the peruvian*
  • <span style="font-size:92">here here!</span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • Good because Bush Dogs are amazing. :D And Peruvian. Haha.
    Arispas-1.jpg
  • Arispa wrote:
    Good because Bush Dogs are amazing. :D And Peruvian. Haha.
    <br><br>Good luck on them... however my heart<br>belongs to australians... the shepherd <br>that is ;D
  • Everyone has their own love, I respect your Australians as well. Glad you have a wonderful passion too!
    Arispas-1.jpg
  • Haha. Bush dogs remind me of mini bears, the pups are adorableee<3<br><br>My love is for the English Bulldog, Olde English Buldogge and Great Dane. xD<br>Can't chose just one. ;P
  • Arispa wrote:
    Everyone has their own love, I respect your Australians as well. Glad you have a wonderful passion too!
    <br><br>Indeed... im getting one in RL soon too... but then i have many other loves... including horses, my rabbits, my sheep, and my new baby calf <333
  • You honestly had me at sheep. :D I want to see pics of said sheep someday :DDDD<br>I had some horses, haha.<br>And Kitty's, and someday want a Bush Dog. Oh, I had a snake too, gave it to NotAMallard though.
    Arispas-1.jpg
  • Arispa wrote:
    You honestly had me at sheep. :D I want to see pics of said sheep someday :DDDD<br>I had some horses, haha.<br>And Kitty's, and someday want a Bush Dog. Oh, I had a snake too, gave it to NotAMallard though.
    <br><br>PM me and ill show her to yah. And im gettin another lamb sometime later this month =3
  • Love! And I will. :D
    Arispas-1.jpg
  • I think they are cute just because they are so unusual looking. They remind me of so many things.
    I'm done with VP. I'll just be around until I get all my dogs and lines placed in good hands. If you want to contact me, please do so through deviantART.
  • I think they are cute just because they are so unusual looking. They remind me of so many things.
    <br><br>they make me think of badgers
  • Or Red Pandas. So cute though, stubby little legs.
    Arispas-1.jpg