Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All Dogs Need To Go (quitting)

edited September 2010 in Giveaways, Etc.
I have a TON of dogs that I accumulated through my (once)sponsor rescue and they need to go. I also have dogs I've bred/bought, etc., and some not-so-rare gifites left. I'm fine with letting them go to y'all for free, but I don't want to just have puppymillers pick them up, they need good homes. Please post if you're looking for a specific Breed/Qualification of dogs, and i'll get back to you. <br><br>Post a link to your kennel<br>Post what you're looking for<br>AND why<br><br>Thanks!<br>RIK<br><br>
<br><span style="font-weight:bold">UPDATE 6/10/10:</span><br>Breeds I have left:<br>Akita Inu<br>Alaskan Husky<br>Alaskan Malamute<br>American Pit Bull Terrier<br>Australian Cattle Dog<br>Australian Shepherd<br>Basset Hound<br>Beagle<br>Bichon Frise<br>Border Collie<br>Bouvier des Flandres <br>Boxer<br>Cane Corso<br>Chihuahua<br>Cocker Spaniel<br>Collie<br>Coton De Tulear<br>English Bulldog<br>Eurasier<br>German Shepherd<br>Golden Retriever<br>Great Dane<br>Greyhound<br>Irish Setter<br>Labrador Retriever<br>Miniature Schnauzer<br>Mutt<br>Papillion<br>Pembroke Welsh Corgi<br>Pharaoh Hound<br>Pointer<br>Rottweiler<br>Shetland Sheepdog<br>Siberian Husky<br>Spooky Shepherd<br>Standard Poodle<br>Utonagan<br>Wolf Hybrid<br>Yorkshire Terrier<br><br>**Some of these are crappy rescues, some are show dogs, some are gifties...I make no promises about the number/conditions of the dogs, just the breeds. If you're interested in THESE breeds, or have another qualification of dog (aka, gifties, etc) you're looking for, post here![/b]
I'M LEAVING. If i owe you anything PM me. If you want some of my stuff go HERE >> http://virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic. ... highlight=

Comments