Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A guy on my mind

edited May 2010 in Vent
He only comes to certain shows. A nice barrel horse he has. In his eyes im young. I wait for txts, I wait for calls, I wait for him to show up at a show. He only goes to ones with people he knows, not going out side of his zone. Seeing his blue eyes, (when he looks me in the eyes which is rarely) takes the butterflies out of my stomache at the show... See More and my mind off of everything else. Knowing I will more than likely get a txt from him after 8pm keeps me going thru day. Know one knows how special he is besides me. Seeing there is no chance for me to be with him, I shall move on. Being the lonely rider at the shows but still wishing he'd show up just for me. He says he doesnt like the arena, so he wont go to that show. Hopeing every other weekend then, I can see him. Girls flirt with him right in front me, makeing me remember I cant have him. No girlfriend, doesnt want. All I have to say is "Well buddy, I gave you a chance, I'm not waiting here for ever, be with me while im giving you a chance, or forever not know....<br> Just something I came up with, tho it is true about a guy
DT.png