Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tattoos?

13»

Comments

• Sybhat3 wrote:
    <br>Anyway<br><br>For Tiffer:<br><br><a href="http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb166/Bam13_676/30876_393569497689_500042689_414692.jpg"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb16 ... 414692.jpg</a><br><br>Thats what my cousin got for her daddy when he died.<br><br>l
    <br><br>That's really good one :]
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • Garnet wrote:
    Agreed lol i think i flinched a little with my right ear.. but i think they did something wrong with that.. cuz ive had problems with my right ear ever since.
    <br><br><span style="font-size:92">Agh, that sucks. D:<br>But earrings haven't bothered me at all in like the, 4+ years I've had them. (;<br>Just repierced them once, and that didn't hurt at all. o.o<br><br>Well, I really want snakebites. o:</span>
    bluehh.
  • BlueIsis wrote:
    Garnet wrote:
    Agreed lol i think i flinched a little with my right ear.. but i think they did something wrong with that.. cuz ive had problems with my right ear ever since.
    <br><br><span style="font-size:92">Agh, that sucks. D:<br>But earrings haven't bothered me at all in like the, 4+ years I've had them. (;<br>Just repierced them once, and that didn't hurt at all. o.o<br><br>Well, I really want snakebites. o:</span>
    <br><br>oh wow did you get them professionally repierced? Like, I hadn't worn earrings in almost a year and the back of my right ear had grown closed and my dad was like "you gotta get it repierced" and i was like "uhh yea to heck with that." got an earring from my friend (we were in the theater bathroom) and put it through the front then put my thumb behind my ear where the hole should have been, bit my lip and shoved the earring through the back of my ear.. my eyes watered a little and my ear bled a little but at least i could wear earrings again xD Sheila (my friend) just looked at me like i was crazy xD
  • Garnet wrote:
    BlueIsis wrote:
    Garnet wrote:
    <br><br>oh wow did you get them professionally repierced? Like, I hadn't worn earrings in almost a year and the back of my right ear had grown closed and my dad was like "you gotta get it repierced" and i was like "uhh yea to heck with that." got an earring from my friend (we were in the theater bathroom) and put it through the front then put my thumb behind my ear where the hole should have been, bit my lip and shoved the earring through the back of my ear.. my eyes watered a little and my ear bled a little but at least i could wear earrings again xD Sheila (my friend) just looked at me like i was crazy xD
    <br><br><span style="font-size:92">LOL ! that must've hurt. (x<br>& no, actually, my friend did it for me during school. o.o<br>LOL. it didn't hurt at all, went without a hitch, now my ear's fine and back to normal. xD</span>
    bluehh.
  • Garnet wrote:
    BlueIsis wrote:
    Garnet wrote:
    <br>I did mine like that, Only I stuck them in backwards so I could see when the skin broke.<br>And I still had the earring I pierced my ears with - they're pointy so they break skin easier.
  • I had snakebites for a year, I really miss them :[ I had one side ripped out, and I repierced that side... about a dozen times. My left side did good - I only repierced it twice, buttt. I finally took them out because my mouth just doesn't do piercings very well. Aaand, yes. My tattoo hurt really bad, especially the part on the soft part of my sides near my armpits ><
    paranoid.png