Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what concerts have you Been to?

2»

Comments

• Yay someone agrees! Isn't it awesome cybe!? Haha. I love concerts for that reason too. Without the fans, it probably wouldn't be as amazing. :D
    8x32tt.png
  • I've been to 20+ Spanish concerts (thanks to my dad)<br>And I've seen:<br>Ratt (80's band)<br>Poison (80's band)<br>Vains of Jenna (A Swedish Rock band)<br>Dommin<br>We Are The Fallen<br>HIM (<3 Yay! )<br>Drive A<br><br>I think that's it....I need to go to more concerts XD
    83ued_zps40542328.png
  • I've been to an AFI concert. I don't like AFI's new stuff, I actually sort of hate it, but I adooooore everything before 2003.<br>I was also lucky enough to catch a show that four of my favorite bands, Motion City Soundtrack, Panic at the Disco, Phantom Planet, and The Hush Sound, were all playing at. 'Twas amazing.<br>If Motion City Soundtrack comes around here (I live in the middle of nowhere... had to drive three hours to go to both of the shows I've been to, ugh), I get in free and meet the band because a friend of mine's cousin is the drummer. Yay!
  • Ooh I like AFI. You don't like their new stuff? I only have DecemberUnderground and Sing the Sorrow cds. Was the concert good?
    8x32tt.png
  • My mom and step dad are going to see Bon Jovi D;<br>I wanted to go.<br>:[
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • The concert was really amazing. Even though I don't like Sing the Sorrow or Crash Love (new album that they were touring for) too much and I hate Decemberunderground, every song was really good. Davey puts so much more energy in to the concerts that you can't hear on recordings.<br>If you want to you can go to Youtube and look up the songs Cereal Wars, No Poetic Device, A Single Second, Totalimmortal, File 13... those are all from the albums I love. A bit more... hardcore, and the lyrics seem to mean more without being overly poetic. Well, except for a few (*cough*Cereal Wars*cough*).
  • My first concert was Kiros/Thousand Foot Krutch/FM Static/Hawk Nelson.<br>I went to Rebecca St. James, Starfield, Aaron Spohr, Kiros alone, and I think that's all.
    "war cry" presas canarios, aryan molossus, and cao.
  • Yes Tarn! Without fans we couldnt have show. I mean really fans are just as important as the band members. Being a drummer, in the back, who no one pays attention to, you understand how important they are. I mean really you make music for them, without them you wouldnt have a reason too!
    slipknot-1.png
  • -pops in- CYVE! IM! NOW!<br><br>-pops out-
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • 3521 wrote:
    <br>lol yes those are the best kind until you get jabbed in the stomach a million times lol. Thats how it was with HIM started at the very front and pushed to the back.
    <br>Well, I'm like 5'1" so I guess the people around me feel bad.<br>Or maybe it's because I don't let peopel push me and I get in their face :]
  • BlueIsis wrote:
    <br>But yeah I don't like concerts o.o They look horrid to me..<br>They've had little concerts at school with 'rising stars', but the only person I remember is Lecrae, he was an exceptionally good speaker o.o
    <br><br><span style="font-size:92">You've seen Lecrae before? o:<br>I love Lecrae! <3</span>
    <br>I touched him 8D Well, brushed past :3<br>I could of gotten something signed and a photo too, but my next class teacher was evil eyeing me and I got guilted out of it >.<<br>He gave a fantastic speech on human values and treating people right, it was extremely inspiring.
    <br><br><span style="font-size:92">Wow, lucky! D:<br>& LOL. You should've gaven a death glare back. (x<br>Oh really? I never knew he was a good speaker. o: But I really love his songs. ^^</span>
    bluehh.
  • Sybhat3 wrote:
    Garnet wrote:
    *Fail*<br><br>I've never been to a concert buuut i wanna see:<br><br>3 days grace<br>Breaking Benjamin<br>Metallica<br>ICP<br>Marilyn Manson<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Rob Zombie</span><br>and maybe some country concerts, iunno yet xD
    <br><br> I'd love to go to one of his concerts, but even at 18 I'm probably still too young.
    <br><br><br><br>That would be a negative. Im 15, and going to see him next week.
    <br><br> I know I'm old enough to go, but the experience is a little intimidating. I've been told stories, and I've seen videos from his concerts. A lot of half nude drunk people having way to much fun to care if they accidentally smack you in the face while excited...but I've heard that's pretty much any rock concert. Gotta start out with something a bit more tame. lol.
    I'm done with VP. I'll just be around until I get all my dogs and lines placed in good hands. If you want to contact me, please do so through deviantART.
  • <span style="font-size:75">I tend to make the most of my money and go to the festival type things, rather than to go so individual bands, but I have been to see a few bands as their own gigs. <br><br>Guess who I've seen the most 8D<br><br>Almost in date order:<br>- <span style="font-weight:bold">Toploader 2000</span><br>- <span style="font-weight:bold">Summer XS 2003</span><span style="font-style:italic"> (local summer festival I went to just because everyone in my class was going, was 15 at the time)</span> [Abs Breen, Busted, Darius Danesh, Triple 8, Sugababes, Daniel Bedingfield, Blue, Mis-Teeq, Lisa Scott Lee, Kym Marsh, and Appleton, Blazin Squad, Simply Red]<br>- <span style="font-weight:bold">Download Festival 2005</span> <span style="font-style:italic">(3 day metal/rock/ oz fest.)</span> [Feeder, The Mad Capsule Markets, Black Sabbath, Velvet Revolver, HIM, Anthrax, Alter Bridge, Bowling for Soup, A, Reuben, Society 1, Mudvayne, Papa Roach, Killswitch Engage, Nightwish, Slayer, Slipknot, System of a Down, Lacuna Coil, Funeral for a Friend]<br>- <span style="font-weight:bold">Green Day 2005</span> <span style="font-style:italic">(the weekend after Download, I was some what exhausted and without a voice lol)</span> [supporting acts: Hard-fi, Jimmy Eat World, Taking Back Sunday]<br>- <span style="font-weight:bold">Taste of Chaos 2005</span> [The Used, Story of the Year, Killswitch Engage, Rise Against, Funeral for a Friend]<br>- <span style="font-weight:bold">Taste of Chaos 2007</span> [The Used, Rise Against, Aiden, Gallows, The Blackout, We are the Ocean]<br>- <span style="font-weight:bold">Rise Against Nov 2007</span> [supporting acts: Cancer Bats, The Bronx]<br>- <span style="font-weight:bold">Give it a Name 2008</span> [Paramore, Plain White T's, Alkaline Trio, Finch, Set Your Goals, Cobra Starship, Chiodos, 30 Seconds to Mars, Billy Talent, Glassjaw, Silverstein, The Blackout, Strike Anywhere, Envy on the Coast, Broadway Calls, Meg & Dia, Mayday Parade, MC Lars, My American Heart, All Time Low, The Audition, Mexicolas, Four Year Strong, The Color Fred, State Radio, You Me At Six, Armor For Sleep, Anti Flag]<br>- <span style="font-weight:bold">Projekt Revolution June 2008</span> [Innerpartysystem, The Bravery, Enter Shikari, N*E*R*D, Pendulum, Jay-Z, Linkin Park]<br>- <span style="font-weight:bold">Rise Against Feb 2009</span> [supporting acts: Flobots, Anti Flag]<br>- <span style="font-weight:bold">Rise Against Nov 2009</span> [supporting acts: Thursday, Poison the Well]<br>- <span style="font-weight:bold">Lostprophets</span> x2 But can't remember when o.O </span>
    8ekcsqs.jpg
    ^ Click for comics
  • Sybhat3 wrote:
    tarnish wrote:
    I didn't think I'd be in to concerts but once you go to one.. its like "lets do it again!!"<br><br>The one I went to had a song where people joined arms and all got together. It was just amazing. Theres a sense of.. almost like a family (I dont know if anyone else agrees?) but its like, everyone there understands its meant to have a good time. We're all there to enjoy live music.
    <br><br>I agree. When I saw Slipknot these big huge guys were all "Backoff the little girl if you'd like to keep your face" I had no idea who they were xD And during their Spit it Out pit, if you dont know what it is try and find a video, its pretty amazing, everyone was holding on to each other so they didnt fall over, and no one cared at all. And its like if you fall down they pick you up before you get trampled. And it is like a family :] Well at rock/metal shows thats what I've experienced, but my friends who go to like pop shows and stuff say the people are mean xD
    At that RA concert, I had this one guy like protecting me xD
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • I've seen<br>Snow Patrol<br>30 Seconds To Mars<br>Bon Jovi<br>Kid Rock<br>Razorlight<br>Greenday<br>Nickleback<br>Nightwish<br>The Fray<br><br>And next month I'm going to see Slash then Michael Buble in September
  • <span style="color:darkred"><span style="font-size:75">High and Mighty Color<br>Dazzle Vision<br>Girugamesh<br>The Slants<br>Panic! At The Disco<br>Death Cab for Cutie<br>Atomotic<br>Miyavi (On 6/19)<br><br>Lots of Japanense bands! xD</span></span>
    ThiRuu.jpg
  • <span style="font-size:92">Countless. xD I'll try to remember them all.<br><br>Green Day/My Chemical Romance<br>Breaking Benjamin/Three Days Grace/Seether<br>Rev Theory/Seether/Chevelle<br>Warped Tour 08<br>All That Remains/Trivium<br>Sky Eats Airplane/Scary Kids Scaring Kids<br>Warped Tour 09<br>Slipknot/Trivium/Coheed and Cambria<br>Atreyu/Escape the Fate/Hollywood Undead<br>Rise Against/Sent By Ravens<br>Miley Cyrus/Metro Station<br>Stephen Jerzak/Cash Cash/Kill Paradise/Breathe Carolina<br>The Ready Set/The Scene Aesthetic/Stephen Jerzak<br>Bamboozle 10<br>Chiodos/Bullet For My Valentine<br>Nevershoutnever<br>The Human Abstract/Before Their Eyes/iwrestledabearonce/Vanna<br>Gavin DeGraw<br>killwhitneydead/The Demonstration/Wretched<br>Summer Slaughter 09<br>Nine Inch Nails/Jane's Addiction<br>The Fray/Jack's Mannequin<br>Nickelback/Saving Abel/Papa Roach/Hinder<br>Rascal Flatts<br>Metallica<br><br>There may be a few more, but I don't remember. </span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>