Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

does anyone else keep up with..

edited April 2010 in General Discussion
Major League Baseball ?<br><br>Well right know the Yankee's currently are the #1 team with there wins/loss record. <br>10 wins- 3 losses :D<br><br>Yankee's have been my favorite MLB team since i was little.<br>My brother is even named after Derek Jeter :D <br><br><br>I just need to get myself a jersey .<br>xD
KENDALLDREAMY.png

Comments

• I'm a fan, but not of the yank yucks XP <br>I of course have to root my home town team- <br>the Marniers. Yes, they suck.<br>My other team for now is the Mets, that I love.
    37220.png
  • The two teams in my state would be the Philies and Pirates.<br>They both are yuck xD
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • Yeahh, I don't really care if the teams I like loose. <br>But It would be nice if they win, lol xD
    37220.png
  • I dont mind if they loose butt i love it when they win :D
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • Any Philly team is yuck. :P
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • Any Philly team is yuck. :P
    <br><br>Yea xD
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • And, it looks like the Flyers won again D: they're gonna make it past the first round. (lol, so totally off topic xD)
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • And, it looks like the Flyers won again D: they're gonna make it past the first round. (lol, so totally off topic xD)
    <br><br>Yea they did.<br>My little brother keeps up with all sports cause he watches ESPN nonstop xD<br>Hopefully they wont make it past the next round :D<br><br>Ive actually been watching ESPN alot too the past 3 days.<br>Cause of the Football drafts/trades :D<br>Gotta see if the Bronco's (Denver) are gonna get any good players :D<br>they got another QB <br>The Tebo guy who is supposed to be ok.
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • My family did when I was young, but I guess somewhere along the lines we stopped.<br><br>The Angels were always my family's fav team. <br>My brother has a ball that was signed and rolled to him, but I can't remember the team that did it.
    I'm done with VP. I'll just be around until I get all my dogs and lines placed in good hands. If you want to contact me, please do so through deviantART.