Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pinkish Hues Designs--Coaster&Dreamy!

edited July 2010 in General Services
<span style="font-size:75">Sooo, I have decided to actually start doing something around here...hence, mah layouts and graphic designs! (:<br><br><span style="color:indigo">.The Stuff.</span><br>Obviously I don't have many examples because I'm pretty new around here.<br>Buuut, if you visit my <a href="http://www.pinkishhues.webs.com/"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">website</a> you can get a basic idea for my style and my work. It's still a wee bit under construction but if you check back tomorrow I'll probably do some dummy work for the page (:<br><br>I'll do anything you need, from personal pictures to forum banners to signatures with transparent background. I can also do layouts, basically, I only do customs because that's what I most enjoy, but I may offer one or two premades. Maybe.<br><br><span style="color:indigo">.The Prices.</span><br>Now my prices are comparatively low (to what I've seen around) because I'm new and I have to sucker you all into my work (:<br>Banners & Manips: 5k<br>Siggies: 2k<br>Layouts: 100k<br><br><span style="color:indigo">.The Forms.</span></span><br>
PERSONAL PIC/BANNER<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Size(in px or forum, kennel, etc.):</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Images:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Text:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Subtext:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Colors:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Border(color & px):</span>
<br><br>
SIGGIE<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Text:</span><br>-<span style="font-weight:bold">Font:</span><br>-<span style="font-weight:bold">Color:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Subtext:</span><br>-<span style="font-weight:bold">Font:</span><br>-<span style="font-weight:bold">Color:</span>
<br>
<br>LAYOUT<br><span style="font-style:italic">Banner Info:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Images:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Text:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Subtext:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Colors:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Border(color & px):</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">General Info:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Number of Textboxes:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Number of Links:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Style/Theme(fancy, grunge, happy, etc.):</span>

Comments