Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crochet

edited April 2010 in General Discussion
Does anyone else crochet? I love to, it's such a fun hobby! I've been looking at flower patterns today to make my corsage and Matt's boutineer (what a funny word xD) for prom this upcoming weekend. Last year Matt got us beautiful roses which I accidentally destroyed...*face palm* So this year I'm going to surprise him my making it! He loves how artsy I am ^.^ Although I can't draw to save my life xD We've been dating for two years on the 23rd! ^.^ My dress is light yellow, which leaves so many flower options...I'm thinking about daffodils, any other ideas? 83
aninda.jpg

Comments

• I used to crochet <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amigurumi"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">amigurumi</a> when I was stressed out. I was hardly able to finished them though, because I could never find a good place to buy the eyes.
    I'm done with VP. I'll just be around until I get all my dogs and lines placed in good hands. If you want to contact me, please do so through deviantART.
  • I can crochet a little bit. My grandma and my friend both tried to teach me. They did it different ways and just got too confusing for me. <br><br>I really wish I had the patience to learn on my own. I'd love to make a ton of different things.
  • I do amigurumi, I'm in the middle of sewing together a little monkey. They're really cute! But it is hard to find the eyes--I can't find any, so I just use buttons and beads (and hope they don't fall off xD)<br><br>Yeah, I taught myself this past winter. I love seeing what just your spare time and talent and some string can do, it's really awesome! I'm trying to get more experience so I can learn to do other things. My main problem is that I'm really bad at sewing all the pieces together.
    aninda.jpg