Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello Everyone :)

edited April 2010 in General Discussion
So I know I've been hanging around for the past few days, but I figured I'd start a topic to get to know everyone better!<br><br>I used to play a few years ago. I went by Windi then, and I really don't expect anyone to remember me, as I wasn't very outgoing. I hope to change that this time around. I did have a Sponsor training account for awhile, but I vanished one day, came back a long time later and vanished again--now I can't even rememember the user name -.- <br><br>But I'm back and not planning on going anywhere this time.<br><br>Any tips on showing or how to make money around here would be appreciated, it's been awhile and I'm rather confused. For the time being I'm novice training some dogs, but I hope to eventually save up enough to buy a sponsor kennel.<br><br>But I do go by Aninda, and it's very nice to meet everyone!
aninda.jpg

Comments

• xD Hi. Im Vampy<br>If you need any info or showing *or training* lemme know<br>ive had *counts on fingers* 3 sponsor training accounts<br>and im #30 on the top showing kennels list.<br>I can give or lease you some showdogs if y ou need<br>and you can ask me anything id be glad to help 8)
  • *waves* HI VAMPY!<br><br>Will do *salutes* I think I'm alright for now, I bought some 9x4 puppies I'm going to try and train up for showing. That's really impressive!Awesome bannner, by the way! I love that show, House freaking awesome xD<br><br>It's great how active this place suddenly gets on the weekends!
    aninda.jpg
  • xD i heard that. wait til the summer when everyone gets back to vp from the school year!
  • Oh wow, I bet this place is BUZZING! It makes sense that most people are busy during the year.<br> <br>I'm on Spring break right now, so I'm really bored ><
    aninda.jpg
  • HAI. I'm Twloha. xD<br>I've gotten a few nicknames, Lala, Olive, but you can just call me whatever you want. x3<br><br>Welcome back! ^^<br>:D
  • Hello! I shall call you Olive! (makes me think of this tiny tough little olive wearing punching gloves xD)<br><br>Thank you! It's great to be back!
    aninda.jpg
  • ROFL. I guess that's one way to describe me.<br>My RL friends know not to make me mad. xDD<br>Thanks. And what can I call you? (as a nickname? xD)
  • I say we call her Ani. *nods*
  • ANI! *nods evily* :twisted:
  • twloha wrote:
    ANI! *nods evily* :twisted:
    <br><br>XD SUCCESS
  • edited April 2010 68.59.247.41
    My friends know likewise xD Although my temper has gotten better over the years (bummer...no ripping anybody's head off...).<br><br>Ani...I like it^^<br><br>Thanks guys :)<br><br>xD *hands Vampy a cookies for success*
    aninda.jpg
  • ROFL!<br><br>I LOVE IT!! They all know better than to mess with you, Olive xD
    aninda.jpg
  • *steals Vamp's cookie and RUNS* :twisted:<br><br>And really, Ani, thanks for the idea. I love it! <33
  • You're welcome! Just one of my very random brain images. I almost didn't share, but I dunno if there's such thing as being TOO weird around here. I shall fit right in!
    aninda.jpg
  • lol I'm plenty weird. xD LMAO.<br>And I've still made some beautiful friends here.<br>And, currently, I'm making one right now. {Ani, if you couldn't guess}<br>xD
  • twloha wrote:
    *steals Vamp's cookie and RUNS* :twisted:<br><br>And really, Ani, thanks for the idea. I love it! <33
    <br><br>DX my coooookie!!! *shrivels and dies from cookie deprevation*
  • :( <br>*says in small voice* . . . Vampy? D;<br>I'll get your cookie back! <br>*upchucks* :lol: <br>*wipes mouth* *baby voice* Hewe.
  • Same here! I think I'm really the strange kid of my school xP But I don't care, it's so much fun just being yourself (however weird that may be!).<br><br>Why thank you! *pats Olive's head* Ahhhh, I really do think of you as that olive persona lol<br><br>Your location, by the way, is simply amazing!<br><br>*watches proceeds, and makes note to bake more cookies, and never demand cookie repayment from Olive*
    aninda.jpg
  • O-o *looks at cookie*<br>naaah ill pass <br>*pokes squishy cookie with a stick*
  • *watches cookie poking, secretly wondering if it will burn. Innocent girl scout walks by carrying boxes of cookies*<br><br>....GET HER!!
    aninda.jpg
  • *tackles girl scout*<br><br>SURRENDER YOUR COOKIES OR I SHALL BE FORCED TO LET OLIVE HAVE HER WAY WITH YOU!
    aninda.jpg
  • ROFL. You guys are the best. I am cracking up. Silly VPers. xD<br><br>My friend made it up. <br>She calls me Ukulele (but pronouces it Ukulaylay) because my name has the AY part in it.<br>And the napkin part is because she was eating popcorn and wiped her hands on me. xD <br>Thought it was funny so I put it up there.<br><br>Sorry Vampy.; Ani is making more cookies though. xD <br>*eats smushy cookie* That was nummy. xD<br><br>ATTACK !!!!!<br>*steals dry GS cookies AND MAKES NUM NUM SOUND.<br>YOU SHALL PAY!<br>*smacks w/ punching glove*<br><br>xD
  • DX eeeeeeeeeeew <br>she only has oatmeal cookies.<br>grooooss.. she wasnt worth tackling
  • That's awesome! Sounds a lot like my friends xD<br><br>*leaps off of girl scout, who runs screaming from Olive's punches*<br><br>What...oatmeal cookies? *not so sneakily throws out batch of cookies she was about to bake* But we can't have oatmeal cookies! *tries not to appear guilty*
    aninda.jpg
  • *looks out window*<br>Hey Ani.... you just hit<br>some buisiness guy<br>in the head with cookies XD
  • *drives up to Ani's fast food cookie restaurant*<br>I'll have a... uh... non-dairy cookie. <br>PEANUT BUTTER PLEASE.<br><br>*snarls engine so Vampy - who is behind me - breathes smoke*<br>Thanks. xDD<br><br>No offense Vamps LMAO.
  • Can't answer the post fast enough! You guys keep beating me!<br>*loses race* D: 3rd again. xDD