Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When you know something fun is gonna end.

edited April 2010 in Vent
Well for my middle school in 8th grade you do a wheel of languages are high school has you to choose from which is French , German , And Spanish and you have to do reading. Each for just 1 marking period. So this marking period my class has Spanish. Then next its reading. And so its basically the end of the marking period . And we have so much fun in that class. But know that we have to go to reading we know we wont have this much fun D;<br>Cause that teacher isn't as nice , etc. and from what we have been told from the other classes she had we were sure not to have much fun D; <br>I'm so sad . <br><br>Well anyway I'm done . No need to post anything xD
KENDALLDREAMY.png

Comments

• Reading is fun o.o When I have nothing to do, like I will have until April 16th, I -inhale- books. I just finished Magyick, and Flyte. And I need more books to read x:<br><br>We had Spanish in my middle school. Just Spanish. I went through with it 6-9th grade, and all I learned was the numbers 1-10, 'hola', 'adios', and 'no me gusta hablar espanol' if that's even right.<br><br>They have French and Mandarin Chinese at my school now, but I'm looking for another Romance language besides French. Something fun o.o
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • Reading is fun.<br>Just not the teacher.<br>and we wont be able to good off as much as we could in spanish.
    KENDALLDREAMY.png