Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

this annoys me

edited March 2010 in Vent
Ya its about the people on the game here. But it just annoys the crap out of me when you pay some people 1.2 mill or more to groom a dog for you and they just sit and take turns so they dont have to groom. If im paying that kind of money to get my dog groomed, i expect you to train every turn you take. Especially when im doing a line and they groom the dog but hyper only gets to 216 when i and others can get it to 217.8 or 218. Im not pointing anyone out if you've trained for me (I've had alot of people train for me) But seriously come on.
DT.png

Comments

• It could vary dog from dog, or it could've been an accident, if the expected points are only one or two off. I know I sometimes accidentally take more than one turn when training a dog.
    2eldxsm.png
  • Kazuko wrote:
    It could vary dog from dog, or it could've been an accident, if the expected points are only one or two off. I know I sometimes accidentally take more than one turn when training a dog.
    <br>right i understand that but people take like 5-10 turns at a time they dont try to train they just turn and train a little
    DT.png
  • lol I accidently take a turn more than nessacary sometimes [my fingers spazzes on the F5 key]. But I never take more than two (and even that is accidental.)<br><br>I see your point.<br>It's like, Hellooo I'm doing a line to get statts up and you keep bringing them down. D: xD<br><br>Sorry if my training ever disappoints yah. :/
  • Honestly.I think that one was me. I train ever single turn. Sometimes my computer gets retarded. Im sorry. I can give you back your money though. And extra to pay for any damage done. I never realized that I did such a crappy job.
    Please PM me if something happens
    2008_04Anim1OkanaganGurl1.gif
    oka.gif
  • I'm sorry when i trained for you i didn't get it to the right amount D;.<br>I know im a bad trainer.<br>I can pay you back if you'd like .
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • One point isn't a big deal of difference and not all the dogs in your line are going to reach the same. Unless its points and points, I think people did a fine job. Majority of people do accidentally turn once in awhile without training, no biggy.
    8x32tt.png
  • Yes it is.<br><br>Hyper goes up like 0.008 and from 216 to 217 or 218 is a <span style="text-decoration:underline">huge</span> jump. You can tell when people cheat and take turns without training, and I understand the irritation of it when you pay a LOT for one dog.
    "war cry" presas canarios, aryan molossus, and cao.
  • reina__ wrote:
    Yes it is.<br><br>Hyper goes up like 0.008 and from 216 to 217 or 218 is a <span style="text-decoration:underline">huge</span> jump. You can tell when people cheat and take turns without training, and I understand the irritation of it when you pay a LOT for one dog.
    <br><br>It's really not. The pups are born with varied hypers as it is. Some may be 78 and others are 75. Of course the ones with 78 will have a higher hyer after training. I also dont think a point is going effect the resulting pups from it drastically if much at all. ^-^;
    8x32tt.png
  • Yes it is.
  • We're not talking about the puppies that'll be thrown by a 2 point difference, it's a big deal when people sit there, turn, and don't train. That's cheating as it is. Regardless of whether the puppies will be good or not.
  • tarnish wrote:
    <br>The pups are born with varied hypers as it is. Some may be 78 and others are 75. Of course the ones with 78 will have a higher hyer after training.
    <br><br>Its going to be different from dog to dog where the hyper ends at. Its not the persons fault. And taking a couple turns without training is normal, they are usually accidents from the internet not loading correctly or some other finger slips. I would agree with you if it were months of no training, but I dont think this is the case. I wouldn't know for sure since these aren't my dogs, but I dont think a couple slips will cause it to be pts off.
    8x32tt.png