Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Next Person's Dog

Comments

• Lol <br><br><br><br>Tnpd is totally hyper
    COVERKAY~
    16lbggj.gif
  • Hyper for her age but not as bad as some dogs I've looked after!<br><br>TNPD has a sensitive stomach.
    "war cry" presas canarios, aryan molossus, and cao.
  • oh no my dog can eat almost anything and not get sick<br><br><br>TNPD is aggressive around strangers
    COVERKAY~
    16lbggj.gif
  • Sorta. He jumps up on them, but it doesn't really matter, therefore hurt because he's only like 10 inches tall. xD<br><br>TNPD is small and chunky.
    2mnes0l.gif
  • lol no my dog is skinny and leggy she is a border collie about 6 months and hasnt grown into her legs yet <br><br><br>TNPD is scared of the vaccum cleaner
    COVERKAY~
    16lbggj.gif
  • Oh yeah! She's deathly afraid of it.<br><br>TNPD attacks the lawn mower. (again, mine is afraid of it)
  • Lol no she just barks and gets all nervous <br><br><br>TNPD gets scared on the 4th of july cause all of the fireworks
    COVERKAY~
    16lbggj.gif
  • No. supriisingly<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>TNPD is afriad of the dark.<br>(the littlest one is . You have to go in the yard with her at night or in a dark room with her or she is scared and whining the whole time.)
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • No<br><br>TNPD is in the toy group.
  • Yes <3<br><br>TNPD is a dork sometimes. LMAO.
    2mnes0l.gif
  • OMG YES. xD He is the biggest spaz/dork in all the canine world.<br><br>TNPD drools enough to fill swimming pools.
    ThiRuu.jpg
  • not really... she doesn't usually drool. <br><br>TNPD rides nicely in the car.
  • Yes. they usually sleep. :D <br><br><br>TNPD likes to go on walks/runs with you .
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • O definetaly yes but she is always dragging me on the walks lol!<br><br><br><br>TNPS chases any moving object
    COVERKAY~
    16lbggj.gif
  • I wouldn't say everything, but he is best friends with my cta and they like to race. > >;<br><br>TNPD waits patiently for food.
    ThiRuu.jpg
  • LOL no she digs right in :)<br><br><br>TNPD is in the herding group <br>---Border collies<br>--- heelers <br>----etc
    COVERKAY~
    16lbggj.gif
  • Nah he's a toy :)<br><br>TNPD responds to barking on the TV
  • Nah. xD She's 'selectively deaf'.<br><br>TNPD is a solid color.
    2eldxsm.png
  • Nope! He has the coloring of a dobbie, built like a greyhound, and is the size of a chihuahua xD<br><br>TNPD loves to swim.
    ThiRuu.jpg
  • <span style="font-size:92">Hates it. xDD<br>We try putting him in the pool and he FREAKS OUT. He like starts to bark and scratch and...yeah. It's not pretty. (:<br><br>TNPD is a toy?</span>
    2mnes0l.gif
  • Nope sporting and working groups :D<br>Boxers and a lab :D<br><br><br><br>TNPD(s) don't mind being dressed up in human clothe.<br>(my dogs love it xD )
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • ohmygosh. he hates it. xD<br><br>TNPD(s) likes to bark
    2mnes0l.gif
  • Recently yes! He is such a small dog but has a huge, deep bark xD<br><br>TNPD is two-toned.
    ThiRuu.jpg
  • ThiRuu wrote:
    Recently yes! He is such a small dog but has a huge, deep bark xD<br><br>TNPD is two-toned.
    <br><br><span style="font-size:92">xD Tell me about it??<br>And yes. He is white and brown. But his ears are black...so I guess he's three-toned? xD<br><br>TNPD is a cuddlebug.</span>
    2mnes0l.gif
  • One is, the other if you tried... she's on the floor. She's a dork.<br><br>TNPD loves loooooong walks.
    eminem.jpg
  • YES!<br>:D<br><br>TNPD is a female? xD
    2mnes0l.gif
  • 3 out of the four are females :D<br><br><br><br>TNPD(s) like to act like spazzes when you say the word "walk"
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • Yes. xD Or "food", "treat", or "potty".<br><br>TNPD is a couch potato.
    ThiRuu.jpg
  • <span style="color:orange">nope </span><span style="color:blue">lol she wont stop moving and hates to be in the house</span><br><br><br><br><span style="color:violet">TNPD is older than 5 years</span>
    COVERKAY~
    16lbggj.gif
  • Nope he is 8 months old :) PUPPY.<br><br>TNPD loves cats.
    ThiRuu.jpg