Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Next Person's Dog

1343536373840»

Comments

• Yes, all of my dogs are defiantly active.<br><br>TPBMD is a mixed breed
    bgsdxf.jpg
    If you like my avatar or graphics that you have seen by me, check out this link
  • Almost all my dogs have been mutts xD<br>So, yes he is :p<br>TNPD is 10+ yrs old
    bannerfans_715220.jpg
    02/22/14 <3
  • One of them is, but not all of mine.<br><br>TPBMD likes to watch the television with them.
    bgsdxf.jpg
  • OMG yes! Bayleigh watches tv all the time. She is much more interested when there are animals making noises though.<br><br>TNPD drinks out of the toilet.
  • Nope. We leave our lids down to keep that from happening. Even when we did not, they never seemed to want to drink from it. My cats do though.<br><br>TPBMD likes to swim
    bgsdxf.jpg
  • Keeping the lid down does not stop Emily from drinking out of it. lol She just raises it with her nose. <br><br>All of my dogs love swimming! <br><br>TNPD begs for table food.
  • Mine do not, but my bf's puppy actually begs (as in the trick) for food.<br><br>TPBMD likes to sleep on their feet
    bgsdxf.jpg
  • They're too big and my feet are too small to be slept on effectively, but they did when they were puppies.<br><br>TNPD stares at you constantly. I'am always being stalked with their eyes. o.o
    Goodbye old VP, hello disaster. xD
  • Zyndalee wrote:
    They're too big and my feet are too small to be slept on effectively, but they did when they were puppies.<br><br>TNPD stares at you constantly. I'am always being stalked with their eyes. o.o
    <br>My dogs are large as well, but they still lay on my feet lolz<br><br>Nope my dogs do not stare at me.<br>TNPD knows over 25 tricks *like mine*
    bgsdxf.jpg
  • My dogs are large as well, but they still lay on my feet lolz
    <br><br><span style="font-size:85">When I say my dogs are big I mean <span style="font-weight:bold">216 pounds</span>. And my feet are a size 6. So you can see how we would have more difficulty.</span><br><br>Yes. Most of them know over -40- 'tricks', and more then 100 commands in general.<br><br>TNPD has received their 'Obedience Excellent' certificate.
  • Nope. My Kujo isnt a pro like your doggies. ;p He prefers the stray, bad dog life. :D<br><br>tnpd loves the spring pole
    16j287k.png
  • Yes they all do. It is one of their favorite things.<br><br>TNPD has a "cute" face that they use when they want outside.
    bgsdxf.jpg
  • They don't need to. All of them have 24 hour access in and out. They come and go as they please.<br><br>TNPD is a hunter.
  • Yes. Stormy is...The Great Bug Hunter of the North O.O<br><br>TNPD chases cats, but doesn't hurt them.
    5x236g.jpg
  • Laru will hunt a cat down and pin him, then turn around and wait for him to run again, but never actually do anything.<br><br>TNPD snores loudly.
  • Naw, he snores softly :)<br>TNPD is 100+ lbs.
    bannerfans_715220.jpg
    02/22/14 <3
  • Yes. My heaviest weighs 220. : ) <br><br>TNPD is 30 pounds or below.
  • Nope. Kujojo weighs 110+.<br><br>tnpd has blue eyes.
    16j287k.png
  • I wish! A black-brindle and white Pit/Lab would look freaking awesome O.O<br><br>TNPD is a goofy troublemaker, but you can't but love him/her.
    5x236g.jpg
  • Oh yes yes yes!!<br><br>TNPD like to sleep (unlike mine lolz)
    bgsdxf.jpg
  • Yep, for the most part. It's a symphony of snoring dogs at my house, until they hear the words "treat" or "toy", then it's total chaos.<br><br>TNPD rides "shotgun" in the car?
    5x236g.jpg
  • Nope. Kujo prefers the bed of the truck all the way.<br><br>tnpd is a working dog, not a pet. Kujo refuses to do tricks like a pet, but will listen to complicated commands when we're hunting. XD
    16j287k.png
  • Not really unless a future show/weight pull dog counts. He's only 4 months old now. <br><br>TNPD likes to get dirty and roll in the mud!
  • Some of mine do, but I have a few prissy Pit Bulls as well that do not like mud or dirt.<br><br>TNPD enjoys "showing off"
    bgsdxf.jpg
  • Very much so! <br><br>TNPD barks at things that aren't there.
  • Not really, except for this one night when she decided it would be hilarious to bark for 10 minutes straight, at nothing. :| <br><br>TNPD has a medical problem.
    FrostBite_zpsab645aba.png
  • Yes. Boss recently did a "partial tear" on his knee :/<br><br>TNPD gets his/her name signed in holiday cards
    5x236g.jpg
  • Yep yep yep<br><br>TNPD is in the room with them now
    bgsdxf.jpg