Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dog Food o_o

edited March 2010 in General Discussion
So.<br>Yah, I was wondering... what do you all feed your doggies?<br><br>I feed mine Taste of the Wild.<br>The Wild River/Salmon/Whatever version it is. Basically the one with the fish.<br>I've gone through lots of different brands... but my dogs have very sensitive stomachs. So I was thinking of switching brands... but who knows.<br>The Pet Expo is comin up in a month, so maybe I'll get some more ideas.<br><br>But I was hoping that maybe you guys have some brands you'd like to recommend?
silence.jpg

Comments

• We feed our dogs Premium Edge Skin & Coat. It help them with dry skin and coat.
    14xmkg0.png
    Goals: 13/50million VPC
  • Iams. <3
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • o_O<br>I heard Purina was good.<br>Im not so sure about Iams... I think its on the same level as Pedigree?
    silence.jpg
  • We have one dog who has Demadectic(sp?) mange, gets terrible ear infections, etc. on all the other foods hasn't had any issues with Iams.
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • I'm totally against Iams... No offense to anyone..<br>I used to feed my dogs Taste of the Wild but for some reason we stopped.<br>We feed them Solid Gold Hund-n-Flocken which is like duck but it can get pretty pricey.<br>I'm extremely careful about biproducts and what's in my dogs' food.<br>They tend to get skin irritation if fed low quality food...<br>That doesn't work too well in shows lol
    29etc79.png
    Back in action?
  • Hmm, I dont have anything against Iams.<br>But, its just not something I would feed my dogs.<br><br>My German shepherd has VERY dry/sensitive skin and ear problems.<br>My great Pyrenees has digestive problems. -.-<br>So its really hard to find something that they can both eat at the same time without totally making 'em sick.<br><br>So yeaa... I have no idea what Demadectic (eh?) mange is... >.>
    silence.jpg
  • xD Demadectic Mange is pretty much hereditary mange. MUCH worse than normal mange. Any fluctuation in stress/food can result in a break out that can last up to a year and 1/2. We tried all kinds of natural, top dollar, organic foods and all but Iams gave her issues.
  • Fromm Duck and Sweet Potato
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • We feed my dog um...Fresh Select Chicken Flavored. It's in like a roll thing.
    2mnes0l.gif
  • Well my dogs eat Dad's.<br>And there is no problem with it for them (:
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • Taste of the Wild High Prairie for mine. The dogs and cats like it and I like how their coats are looking, lol. I've tried Eagle Pack, Solid Gold, and Chicken Soup but TOTW is by far the best.
    6on02p.jpg20svx47.png
  • 3eagles wrote:
    Taste of the Wild High Prairie for mine. The dogs and cats like it and I like how their coats are looking, lol. I've tried Eagle Pack, Solid Gold, and Chicken Soup but TOTW is by far the best.
    <br><br>Yea, here too.<br>But their poops is starting to look not-solid again, and nothing in their diet has changed... sooo im pretty sure its a problem with the food.<br><br>@Kaley, we used to supplement our dogs food with that :)<br>We had tons of samples from last yrs pet expo >D<br><br>Wheaty, we've tried Instinct with them. <br>That had duck in it. I have no idea why we stopped though, its probably cause its waaay too expensive. o_O
    silence.jpg
  • Taste of the Wild is my favorite too. <br>Blue Buffalo isn't too horrible either.