Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Drago is sick

*sniffles* Yeah I'm sick, dang cold go away
drago.png

Comments

• Aw.<br>Im sorry Drago.<br>I just got over one :(
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • feel better :)
    14xmkg0.png
    Goals: 13/50million VPC
  • I can honestly deal with the sneezing and coughing but the running nose is annoying
    drago.png
  • Allergies? D:<br>At this time of the year my allergies act up really bad...itchy eyes, runny nose, sneezing, headaches. >.> And my cats fur irritates me too(when he scratches and the fur floats about the air), I'm assuming he's bringing in pollen because I'm not allergic to cats.
  • Avla wrote:
    Allergies? D:<br>At this time of the year my allergies act up really bad...itchy eyes, runny nose, sneezing, headaches. >.> And my cats fur irritates me too(when he scratches and the fur floats about the air), I'm assuming he's bringing in pollen because I'm not allergic to cats.
    <br><br>Naw it's the cold, Everyone in my house had it and I'm the last one. Normally I don't get sick but when it do it hit hard XD
    drago.png
  • neyokoma wrote:
    <br>Naw it's the cold, Everyone in my house had it and I'm the last one. Normally I don't get sick but when it do it hit hard XD
    <br><br>That sucks, at least it will be gone soon. :D<br>Advil works really well when I don't feel good.
  • Avla wrote:
    neyokoma wrote:
    <br>Naw it's the cold, Everyone in my house had it and I'm the last one. Normally I don't get sick but when it do it hit hard XD
    <br><br>That sucks, at least it will be gone soon. :D<br>Advil works really well when I don't feel good.
    <br><br>I have my endless supply of tylenol Cold by my side XD
    drago.png
  • neyokoma wrote:
    <br>I have my endless supply of tylenol Cold by my side XD
    <br><br>Lmao. That stuff knocks me out. XD
  • Avla wrote:
    neyokoma wrote:
    <br>I have my endless supply of tylenol Cold by my side XD
    <br><br>Lmao. That stuff knocks me out. XD
    <br><br>Me too, Well atleast the night end does
    drago.png
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:deeppink">Poor, poor Drago<br>o.o now don't spread that to me<br>-Sneezes-</span></span>
    1zfr42u.jpg
  • <span style="font-size:92">I've had a nasty cold flu thing for almost a month now, since before Christmas. :[ I don't have a stuffy nose, but my throat is gross and my chest is full of crap. ;;<br><br>Feel better!</span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>