Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

100 years of grooming

edited February 2010 in Auction
<span style="font-size:75">Well I love training, tis all I do all day when I am not at work. xD. So I decided it is time to be nice and auction off some slave training things. xD. I know that grooming is most popular so this is the packages I have to offer.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">5 dogs any way you want them</span><br>SB-100k<br>HB-3mil Kelpie<br>BIN-10mil<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">100 years grooming</span><br>SB-2mil<br>HB-7mil Sitka<br>BIN-30mil<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">100 years grooming</span><br>SB-2mil<br>HB-6.5mil Kelpie<br>BIN-30mil<br><br><br><ul class="bb-list-unordered"><span style="color:darkred">References:<br>Buffy<br>Veerie<br>Lovey<br>Shepherd<br>Simm<br>Vi<br>Tarnish<br>Nickel<br>more if needed..</span><br></ul><br><br>I have the right to end this auction without a winner, etc. If I happen to find someone who wants a slave trainer then I may end this auction without any winners.<br><br>Happy bidding!!</span>
vq5cvp.png

dragonbar_572073.png

Comments