Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dye Color Contest!! {4mil prize!}

Okay so Whiney is buying another goodie dye and needs help with the color. I am wanting to buy this color for a Cocker Spaniel import in memory of my cocker spaniel puppy that died about 2 weeks ago. Her name was destiny, pictures will be provided below. Posting the only picture I could seem to find of her on my compy.<br><br>So I want something that says destiny in it kinda as a memoir. Please be very creative.<br><br><br><br><a href="http://i49.tinypic.com/23htw6d.jpg"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://i49.tinypic.com/23htw6d.jpg</a><br><br>Prize-3.5mil to winner<br>500k to second best color.
vq5cvp.png

dragonbar_572073.png

Comments

• edited February 2010 141.151.191.67
    <span style="color:darkred"><span style="font-size:75">o.</span> Destiny's Angel Dusted Wings<br><span style="font-size:75">o.</span> Angelic Lace w. Destined Hopes<br><span style="font-size:75">o.</span> Ivory Merle w. Silver Dusted lace<br><span style="font-size:75">o.</span> Shining Brighter than the Sun, my fallen angel.</span> or heavens angel?<br> <span style="font-size:75"><span style="font-style:italic"> (more of a memoir rather than a color)</span></span><br>**Edit--<br><span style="color:darkred"><span style="font-size:75">o.</span> Destinys' Sweet Angelic Innocence</span><br><span style="font-size:75"><span style="font-style:italic">(would be like a very light peachy color)</span></span><br><span style="color:darkred"><span style="font-size:75">o.</span> Innocent Destinys' Angelic Winged Embrace<br><span style="font-size:75">o.</span> Gold Dusted Angel Winged Lace</span><br>**Edit--<br><span style="color:darkred"><span style="font-size:75">o.</span> Destiny's Virtuous Journey<br><span style="font-size:75">o.</span> Destiny's Angelic Journey<br><span style="font-size:75">o.</span> Fallen Destiny<br><span style="font-size:75">o.</span> Destiny's Above the Clouds<br><span style="font-size:75">o.</span> Destiny's Sweet Sacrifice<br><br></span><br>--More to come, trying to think<br>of how to put my ideas together <br>to sound right/good xD
    t7y04m.jpg
    Training Alexandreian Island Wolve's: 10x4's Caucasian Shepherd Dog's: Importing Stage. Bohemian Shepherds: Importing.
  • Thanx Hobs. Sounding good so far. :D<br><br> :arrow:
    vq5cvp.png

dragonbar_572073.png
  • Sorry to hear about your puppy:( <br>How About:<br>Angelic memories w/ Destined(sp?) hope in eyes<br>Destiny's tri-color legacy w/ puppy eyes<br>Black w/ wings on side (no destiny in it but it sounds pretty you could probably put in Black Destiny w/ wings on side)<br><br><br> I know they aren't that great but it late and im tired:) lol
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkblue">I'm terribly sorry about your puppy. :( Such a tragedy when something you love like that leaves. But, just think all dog's go to Heaven :) You'll see her again. Here are a couple of idea's you might like for you new goodie dye. <br>1.) Destinys' Wonderful Moments Spent<br>2.) Unconditional Love Destiny Style<br>3.)Destinys' embark into the heavens<br>4.) Dusted Angel Dust's Destiny</span></span>
    Yorkie Maniac
  • Tri-Colored Virtue w. Frivolous Gold Eyes<br>Bronze & Gold Tri-Color w. Somber Eyes - kinda like a monument. :)<br>Sweet Caramel Patches w. Destined White Wings - like her wings are takin' her somewhere :)<br>Destined Purple w. Royal Gold Points - Gold & purple, the colors of royalty.<br><br>annddd. i will prob have more ideas soon. :)
    silence.jpg
  • how about <br>bleu foncé & rouges chocolate fudge
    Jess1_zpsd0720dd0.jpg
  • <span style="color:darkblue"><span style="font-size:92">I litteraly went "Aww!" out loud when I saw your puppy. <br>My mom looked at me weird. xD <br>Anyways, I am sooo sorry! :( <br>That was probably really hard. *hug*<br><br>-Dark Red Destiny of Hope<br>-Hard Destinied in Your Heart<br>-Memories of Black Destiny<br>-Destiny w/ Thoughts in My Mind<br><br>More to come.<br></span></span>
    2mnes0l.gif
  • Destined to shine<br>My Destiny (like the dog AND the fate)<br>Fullfilling Lost Destiny<br>Destiny's Final Embrace<br>Destined for Greatness<br>Heaven's Destiny<br>Destiny's Memory<br>Forever Destined<br><br>more to come later probably! I'm sorry bout your pup!
    I'M LEAVING. If i owe you anything PM me. If you want some of my stuff go HERE >> http://virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic. ... highlight=
  • She was so beautiful.. Im so sorry :(<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Some Ideas:</span><br>Sweet Child's Destiny.<br>Destiny's Angel W/ Gossamer Wings & Sorrowful Eyes.<br>My Angel, My Love, My Destiny.<br>Silent Pearl Shadow W/ Heartfelt Tears.<br>It Was Always You're Destiny.<br>Ivory Fur W/ Memories Destined.<br>Argentine Down W/ Destiny Thoughts.<br>Far Away, On A Cloud, Always In My Heart. Destiny.<br><br><br>p.s Im sorry if people have got similar ones, I cant be bothered to read them all xD
    Coldplay4.jpg

Please PM me if I win anything.
    - Reached 9x4 Tibetan Terriers & 9x4 Kashmiri Sheepdogs.
    Want help with graphics making? Just PM me!
    6/40
  • OMG you guyz! I am seriously loving a lot of the colors you have suggested! Makes me wanna cry. You guyz hit it perfectly! And Yes it was sad but she was a spoiled little puppy and will have a nice afterlife in Heaven.<br><br> :arrow:
    vq5cvp.png

dragonbar_572073.png
  • :arrow: <br><br>Ending Soon!!
    vq5cvp.png

dragonbar_572073.png
  • hopeful destiny w/golden halo and angel wings<br>tri-colored w/ air of destiny and playful eyes.
  • Destinys hopeful streak<br>destinys fateful hope<br>destinys dazzling hope <br>fallen fate for destiny <br>sprizzling destiny hopefullness<br>destinys angel wings a
    2eyynm0.jpg
    Looking for upgrade.
  • :( Sorry to hear about your puppy..<br> <br>1. Tri-Color w/ White Wings of Destiny<br>2. Angelic w/ Black & White Spotted Wings
    nationwidecommer.png
    Home of the 9x4 Weimaraner (Long-haired)! 10/20 Mill ;D
  • Destiny's shadowed memior (SP)<br>Hapiness Flowing From Destiny<br>Heart Failing Destiny Love<br>Memories Falling Of Destiny<br>Destiny's Never ending Memories <br>Destinies Lovely Momories<br>Crumbling Love w/Destiny <br>Overwhelming Fateful Desire<br>Destiny Dreaming Again<br>Life Fulfilled Destiny Style
    2eyynm0.jpg
    Looking for upgrade.
  • Thanx Guyz. :D I am happy to see a lot of colors that would look nice for her. :P Am going to keep this going just a bit longer, hoping to see one that amazes me. xD.
    vq5cvp.png

dragonbar_572073.png
  • <span style="color:red"><span style="font-size:75">updated my color ideas :3</span></span>
    t7y04m.jpg
    Training Alexandreian Island Wolve's: 10x4's Caucasian Shepherd Dog's: Importing Stage. Bohemian Shepherds: Importing.