Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tarnished Trainoff- OVER-WINNERS POSTED

<span style="font-size:150">Ending on Saturday, Jan. 16. Please note that dogs will not be sent out on the 16th! The 16th is meant to finish whatever contracts you have. </span><br><br>I just have a lot of things laying around and I decided to host a trainoff by myself. Oh and isn't my trainoff name creative? xD<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-style:italic"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="color:blue">Requirements</span></span></span></span><br>-Sponsor training kennel<br>-100 fame in training<br>-Examples if you haven't trained for me before<br><br><span style="font-style:italic"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="color:red">Rules:</span></span></span></span><br>1. No partners<br>2. No taking turns without training<br>3. I'll send no more than 10 dogs at a time to a single person<br>4. You can bug me to send dogs anywhere you can find me (ie ingame, forums, chat). I may need some time to breed though.<br>5. You don't have to keep track of your points, I'll do that for you<br>6. Do not ask me to update points. That takes time and I'll do my best to keep it up to date.<br>7. If you have questions, go ahead and ask.<br><br><span style="font-style:italic"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="color:green">Prizes:</span></span></span></span><br>1. Unmade Dye, 50mil vpc, 5 gifties <br>2. 25mil vpc and 3 gifties<br>3. 15mil vpc and 1 giftie<br>4. 10mil vpc<br>5. 5mil vpc<br><br>*the dye is being paid with rixty. If you'd like token proof, I will provide it.<br><br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-style:italic"><span style="color:orange">Point System:</span></span></span></span><br> *All dogs will have their point values listed so you don't have to calculate. This is just so you see where they are coming from<br>1yr grooming- 2pts<br>1yr rough housing- 3pts<br>Imports- 1pt<br> *Points will be rounded up if there's a decimal<br><br><br>Here's the code to join:<br>
Where to send dogs:<br>Kennel Link:<br>Examples if you haven't trained for me (at least two):<br>
8x32tt.png

Comments