Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ayup midducks

edited December 2009 in General Discussion
<span style="font-size:75">Happy Christmas everyone!<br>I'll check in throughout December, but I can't be on every day, uni is strenuous, and my job takes up a further few hours on top of that, so all in all, it'd be rather silly to devote all of what free time I have to being online :] Anyway!<br>So, life's been hectic, obviously. UCAS lied when they said the first year of university isn't hard or taxing. It definately is! I've got lectures at imbecilic hours, I'm more or less living on takeaway curry, though David saves me from takeaway at dinner times, cooking for me like the sweetheart he is, bless him. Anyway. Oh! and I've had to move my job shifts to the morning ones. So I'm up at stupid o' clock every morning to walk to the bus stop and take the bus there. It's mad. <br>Have also of course been getting ready for the holidays since 1st November hehehe. Got the tree up last night, though its only half decorated as its a large tree, and we evidently didn't have enough lights to cover the bottom half, but the top definately looks lovely. Naturally John Smith and Siouxsie have decided to take it in turns to lick the water from the bowl underneath what's feeding the tree. They've knocked down three ornaments as of yet, though I expect there shall be more casualties to come. It is of course, only 7th December!<br>Haven't been to see my mum in a long while (early October was the last time) unfortunately, so I couldn't update you all on how handsome and big Gallifrey is nowadays, but I might go to visit her this weekend, she's been ringing me non-stop to come and visit, so if I do, I shall take some photos and upload them all so you can see him, and of course John Smith and Siouxsie, which bizarrely enough are their regular colours until at earliest, April, and I'm not sure we're going to dye them, then, anyway. <br>No snow yet, nor do I expect it to snow any time soon, as we've been getting fairly decent weather, temperature wise at least. I wish it would though, I love listening to christmas songs, and it seems that they are all wrong without snow on the ground. And it would give me an excuse to buy a new duvet! hehehe<br>So, that's your update for now :]<br>Happy Holidays!<br><br>~Rose</span>
WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

(email/msn is now posted, so add me, but make sure to let me know who you are :] )

Comments

• Rose!!! I've missed you! I hope things slow down some more for you! I'm so excited to hear from you.
    4q6h53.png
  • <span style="font-size:75">aw triss you're so sweet <3 things have slowed down considerably, I mean, tis slower than it was last year in my last year of sixth form- have settled into living with David, and have settled into the daily routine, so it's relatively slow ^^ At least the holidays are soon, shall have some time off from class, and from work, as its at a college which also doesnt tend to be populated during the holidays</span>
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

(email/msn is now posted, so add me, but make sure to let me know who you are :] )
  • <3<3 I hope things continue to be good. How's David doing? Has he gone on any more digs? I'm excited for the holidays. You will be checking in often for December?
    4q6h53.png
  • Rose!<br>Hope you get thru all your things :)<br>Happy to know it has slowed down !<br>Happy holiday's too you too!
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • <span style="font-size:75">David's good, though in a little bit of a huff, cos I told him exactly what I think of marriage a few weeks back, and it means quite alot to him, apparently. Of course, if he asked me, I'd say yes anyway, but he's all grumpy nonetheless. His company was in Stafford in late October, early November, but other than that, there's not been too too much. Of course, he's still got to go into the office to work when he's not on a dig, but all the same. <br>Oh my gosh the holidays are my favourite time of the year, next to Halloween and the two weeks a year that Whitby Goth Weekend fall on. I simply love to dance about singing christmas songs and buying things for friends and family and having parties... lovely <3<br>I'll be checking in when I can, but yes, throughout December, rather than just a week, like October.<br></span>
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

• <span style="font-size:75"> I was wrong! it's snowed, amazingly :] quite a bit, to! woooo! </span>
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

• rohesia wrote:
    <span style="font-size:75"> I was wrong! it's snowed, amazingly :] quite a bit, to! woooo! </span>
    <br><br>Haha xD Where abouts in the country are you? Where we are, we have just got a dusting in the last few hours xD although, heavy snow is expected tomorrow and tonight =D cant wait xD Glad life is going well for you :D
    Coldplay4.jpg

Please PM me if I win anything.
    - Reached 9x4 Tibetan Terriers & 9x4 Kashmiri Sheepdogs.
    Want help with graphics making? Just PM me!
    6/40
  • woodpecker wrote:
    rohesia wrote:
    <span style="font-size:75"> I was wrong! it's snowed, amazingly :] quite a bit, to! woooo! </span>
    <br><br>Haha xD Where abouts in the country are you? Where we are, we have just got a dusting in the last few hours xD although, heavy snow is expected tomorrow and tonight =D cant wait xD Glad life is going well for you :D
    <br><br><span style="font-size:75">lol am in Notts! we got a fair amount yesterday, I'm excited for the snow expected over the next few days.. snow fights and snow figures galore :D<br>I AM SO GOING TO MAKE A SNOW DALEK. OR SNOW K9. :P</span>
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

• Dalek! And woah! It has SNOWED! Ima make a mushroom! I did it last year xD
    Coldplay4.jpg

Please PM me if I win anything.
    - Reached 9x4 Tibetan Terriers & 9x4 Kashmiri Sheepdogs.
    Want help with graphics making? Just PM me!
    6/40
  • <span style="font-size:75">hehehe woo snow mushrooms! I still havent made my snow dalek, but I did an alright snow TARDIS. omg I am so looking forward... and dreading, The End of Time pt 1 >.< doctor went a little mad with power in Waters of Mars yeah? :(</span>
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png