Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that..

Taylor Lautner whos Jacob in twilight, was shark boy in Sharkboy and Lava Girl...<br><br>I did not know that...
2dj8avm.jpg

Comments

• ya i actually knew that... Weird earlier today me and my friends were talking about him and that lol
    2eyynm0.jpg
    Looking for upgrade.
  • I knew that.<br><br>But I still dont understand why everyones obsessed with him...
    slipknot-1.png
  • I think he's a little hottie xD lol not obsessed though
    2dj8avm.jpg
  • I think Im the only teenage girl that doesnt think hes hot. LOL
    slipknot-1.png
  • Sybhat3 wrote:
    I think Im the only teenage girl that doesnt think hes hot. LOL
    <br><br>I don't. Infact I think the whole twilight fangirl thing is quite annoying - the casting was.....horrible....>.>
  • Avla wrote:
    Sybhat3 wrote:
    <br><br>I don't. Infact I think the whole twilight fangirl thing is quite annoying - the casting was.....horrible....>.>
    <br><br>I just dislike Twilight completely. I go to an all girl school and <span style="font-style:italic">all</span> I <span style="font-style:italic">ever</span> hear about is Twilight. Actually, I really dont care about it until someone bring it up. Then my rage bubbles up xD
    slipknot-1.png
  • Haha nice, I just learned that he was born in my home state, what a coincidence.
    2dj8avm.jpg
  • HA I watched that a few weeks ago because I was bored xD
  • Me too, on Disney channel?
    2dj8avm.jpg
  • I knew that for awhile. And that robert was in harry potter *shrugs*<br><br>And a coincidence for you and however many thousand teenage girls in your state..
    8x32tt.png
  • More like millions lol
    2dj8avm.jpg
  • Sybhat3 wrote:
    <br><br>You're not alone, Cybe. You're not alone. I think he's got a yummy body, but his face isn't all that pretty. xD Lmao.
  • I dont think any part of him is yummy xD
    slipknot-1.png
  • Except his brains! lol (Zombie moment!) lol :D
    2dj8avm.jpg
  • My friends were being total losers and counted his abs. He as an 8 pack. Not a 6 pack. An 8 pack. xD And I thought that was pretty cool, considering I've never seen that before. Lmao. But I have no idea why everyone's so obsessed with him...<br><br>one of my friends (the craziest one) is "stalking" him. She's called his so-called school about three times and tried to contact his sister/family. Pretty creepy.
  • Sybhat3 wrote:
    <br><br>I dont!!<br>*getsexcitedatchristoferdrew*<br><br>LMAO<br><br>I liked the graphix and animation in new moon.. couldnt watch it again though
    10ru8uc.png
  • I cant believe he was him! aww :P<br><br>& we all know the book was great, but you've got to admit the movie was a tad stupid but that dosen't mean its something for me to obsess over. We all have our obsessions yes?... but yeah taylor lautner is smexybeast, nothing to it... indians ;D <3 You've got to admit, Robert Pattinson isn't THAT hot as everyone think he is. but he is still hot ;D lmao
    staygold.pngLunar-Eclipse-icon.png
    Purgatory's Playground - an original afterlife role play.
  • Haha nice, I just learned that he was born in my home state, what a coincidence.
    <br><br><br>mine too xD lmao. I think anyway... I know he talked about my state when he was on Jay Leno.<br><br><br>He was the best cast member in the whole movie I think xD But, I liked him better on the talk shows... he's pretty funny.<br><br><br>And New Moon wasnt half as bad as Twilight, in my opinion. But, I understand the whole "I have to hate it now" thing going on makes it so people refuse to even admit halfway liking it (which is funny, since a lot of these people once claimed to love the series...)<br><br>Im more annoyed with the haters than the fangirls I think xD
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • I'm out of high school etc but Taylor Lautner is gorgeous to me haha I'm not obsessed with him (considering I'm surrounded by buff military men ;) )...I enjoyed the Twilight books and have seen the movies so far (New Moon was my favorite) I'm not a crazy fanatic about Twilight but I do appreciate a hot body :P I don't find Robert Pattison to be attractive at all...the only cast members I really think fit their part are Taylor, Alice, Carlisle(sp?), and Emmett. Victoria and those other two guys in that group did well in their parts...but I'm not obsessed :P just something new to watch.
    Untitled-3.gif

If I'm a good trainer, recommend me Here! :D
  • I'm not a crazy fanatic about Twilight but I do appreciate a hot body :P I don't find Robert Pattison to be attractive at all...
    <br><span style="font-size:75">Amen to that!<br>xD<br></span>
    bella.png
    Thanks Lyc!
    28 weeks along -2/13-
    Have a Layout Contest? PM me!
  • I'm not a crazy fanatic about Twilight but I do appreciate a hot body :P I don't find Robert Pattison to be attractive at all...
    <br><span style="font-size:75">Amen to that!<br>xD<br></span>
    Triple Amen! :D
    2dj8avm.jpg