Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CHRISTMAS PRESENTS! ...for pets..... (dog, lizard)

So I a lizard for my birthday. This will be our first X-Mas together! -SO EXCITED!- What do I get 'im? He's a leo and is 7 inches long....<br><br><br>And meh puppy!!!!! He'll be 4 on the 15th, 10 days before X-Mas! What should he get????
Want a 2 OAK gifty? Go here:http://virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=66766&highlight=

COLOR IS SERENE PINK WITH WHITE WISPS AND ANGELIC WINGS!

Comments

• Dunno about a lizard, but I always give my dog treats. Because, well, shes old and doesnt care about toys xD
    slipknot-1.png
  • last christmas , I got my puppy a tire . XD
    i know you're supposed to cherish life , but this crap isn't paradise .
    love&&lifegaurds , mondy♥; .
  • Lizard, no idea...maybe a new climbing item or log for it's cage or something?<br><br>Dogs, a lot of ideas. OK, we have minature stockings for our dogs, and instead of candy, we fill them with treats. Then we usaully pick out a few toys for them. We usaully put them in gift bags so that the dogs can "open" them themselves. I remember on year we got them new dog beds! We even incorperate the dogs for Christmas dinner! We usaully buy them frosty paws, it's like ice-cream for dogs, and sometimes we mix vegetables or rice into their food. <br><br>Hope that helped!
    14xmkg0.png
    Goals: 13/50million VPC
  • LEEZARDS!!!<br>As said above a new hide...or a girlfriend. xD jk.<br>His favorite food, a leash (yes, they make those), new plants/decoration.<br><br>Zee dog. <br>Toys, bones, treats. I like luvvy's ideas. o: