Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selling! (I sell your dogs for you)

Ok, so I know a lot of people have dogs they want to sell while doing other things. So, I will sell your dogs for you.<br><br><br>PRICES:<br>The best advertising I can (non-spam) for:<br>1 week: 10% of your selling price<br>2 weeks: 25% of your selling price<br>3 weeks: 30% of your selling price<br>1 month: 45% of your selling price<br><br>No advertising (dog stays in my kennel to be sold. No adds for that dog):<br>1 week: 5% of your selling price<br>2 weeks: 12% of your selling price<br>3 weeks: 15% of your selling price<br>4 weeks: 23% of your selling price<br><br>Your selling price is just what the dog is for sale for. I will only charge you upon sale of the dog, and will take a dog for no longer than 1 month!<br><br>Form:<br><br>Dog name:<br>Price:<br>Kennel link:<br>Player name for above kennel:<br>Amount of time to sell dog:<br>Advertising? (state yes or no):<br>Min bid you accept:<br><br><br><br>I will contact you in game (I'm doggy whisperer) for your dog. I will then buy it, and proceed to sell it. If I get a sale, I'll send you your money via contract. If not, bid 0 and I will return your dog!
Want a 2 OAK gifty? Go here:http://virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=66766&highlight=

COLOR IS SERENE PINK WITH WHITE WISPS AND ANGELIC WINGS!

Comments