Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Locking the Dogs notes?

I think you should be able to lock and unlock the notes of the dog. Only the owner of the dog should be able to, if the dog is leased for a trainer, the trainer can view the notes but cannot edit it. I have been scammed out of my money before when i out 280.200 and groom till 12 and paid 2 mill they only skill & stat maxed. Ya! or Nay :(
DT.png

Comments

• I agree- No extra comments are needed
    drago.png
  • Hmm. I agree to an extent. But I train all my dogs, but there are trainers who are trust worthy that have trained several of my dogs and I never got scammed. So, if you are uneasy make sure you know the person and ask for refs when talking about training.
  • Avla wrote:
    Hmm. I agree to an extent. But I train all my dogs, but there are trainers who are trust worthy that have trained several of my dogs and I never got scammed. So, if you are uneasy make sure you know the person and ask for refs when talking about training.
    <br><br>Yes i know, but this is for the trainers that arent trustworthy.. it might be usefull for novices or something
    DT.png
  • I agree fully. :D
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • Why would you need them locked? To prove they didn't do the job right? <br><br>How about you get them to message you what they are going to do before you send them the dog? That way there can be no misunderstanding. Then you use the dog notes just as back up so they don't forget what was discussed.<br><br>As Avla said, if you don't trust them so much that you want notes locked, then don't use them. Ask around for who other people use or who they think is trustworthy.<br><br>I don't think we need to add more coding to the game for this.
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>