Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

thought I'd pop in ^^

edited October 2009 in General Discussion
<span style="font-size:75">hello my lovelies, anyone remember me?<br><br> goodness has been nearly a half year since I left.<br>and nope, I'm not back for good, just figured I'd check in on you all.<br>Anywho.<br>So, am back in Notts for uni, which is pretty fab :] <br>am taking psychology and law of course, to be a forensic psychologist<br>thought I would die from the suspense of waiting for results week in august but did quite well. of course, would have liked better, but Im pleased anyhow.<br>Freshers week starts tomorrow! woo!! going to be excited to get involved with all the freshers events hehehe <br>David is back in blighty, but I went to visit him in France twice while he was there, and it is bloody hottttt. and flat! the wine there is pretty fabulous though :D and the cheese. and bread. and pastries. darn frenchies!<br>still graphics-ing of course, though I've slowed down considerably, but also improved considerably. Am developing an actual style evidently, rather than just blending and colouring it to look good haha<br>Uhhh... humm, what else is new... oh! got a jobbb. two hours five days a week but pays well and I hate to be a mooch and not contribute toward the mortgage or groceries, and now I can do that :] <br>Fouunnnd a new hobby. Live Action Role Playing. YES I AM A SUPER DORK :D but yeah. dressing up as a vampire called Vervaine Ellington every few weeks is super fun, and the fact that its basically just improv acting makes it that much more fun <3 People should definately read up on it lol. The system is called the White Wolf System, and the game itself is called Vampire: The Masquerade. Most cities actually have a group lol so if you read up on it, and decide you like it, you ought to look into it <3<br>October is a suuuuuuuper expensive month for me haha<br>so many gigs and club nights, not to mention October's Whitby Goth Weekend! Which by the way took me forever to find accomodation forrrr. Ended up having to rent a cottage for the thursday to sunday lol worth it though- have got like six or eight of mine and David's friends staying with us to, so it'll be pretty fun. and of course, a few more of my favourite bands are playing! ((grooving in green, faith and the muse, and rhombus))<br>have got purple hair this year... perhaps I ought to dye siouxsie red?<br>SEGUE INTO PETS!<br>so, siouxsie faded to a purplish white and is still that colour. she looks very distinguished, and adores to show off her purpleness to everyone. she's still got her very particular music taste and will growl at rap and hip hop, and leave the room when country music starts playing lol. <br>john smith is behaving far more gentlemanly, and has since moved in with David and I, and is of course quite glad of the company of siouxsie, though initially they didnt get on, they've learned to lol. <br>gallifrey isnt looking very puppyish anymore, he's now nearly eight months old, and is definately in his teen stage, very gangly. he's succccch a gorgeous boy though. mum's had him competing in puppy classes, and he's won a few best in breeds, but nothing much more, but we're hoping his future shall provide more wins ^^ <br>that's...pretty much it lol<br>I shall hang around for the next week or so, I think :]<br><br>rose x</span>
WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

(email/msn is now posted, so add me, but make sure to let me know who you are :] )

Comments

• I know I didn't talk to you much, but I was sad to learn you left. <br>You're a neat person. <br><br>I'm glad you're doing good and having fun.<br><br>Psychology is awesome, you lucky duck. <br><br>I've heard of Live Action Roleplay xD, it sounds neat and weird at the same time. <br><br>What breed are your dogs?
  • <span style="font-size:75">aw thanks duck :]<br>psychology is the most acetastic subject ever, I absolutely love the inner workings of the mind, and relationships, the mind is just sooo fascinating! And Forensic Psychology is generally applying psychology to solving crimes, or working with more psychologically imbalanced criminals... or, more psychologically imbalanced than usual... anywho! so yeah! fun!<br><br>LARPing is pretty fab. I admit I definately laughed at it when it first came up in conversation with my friend Kaitlyn, but after reading into the clans and the general idea of Vampire: The Masquerade, I figured I really ought to try it, and I absolutely loved it :]<br><br>Siouxsie is an English Cocker Spaniel, and John Smith and Gallifrey are both Rough Collies ^^ Technically only John Smith and Siouxsie are mine, Gallifrey is my mum's fur baby lol<br></span>
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

(email/msn is now posted, so add me, but make sure to let me know who you are :] )
  • I've always wanted to learn that, it seems so awesome to try to learn how the mind works and why x3. <br><br>I'd be scared of the weird people xD. <br><br>Hehe, a purple English Cocker Spaniel?<br>I have no idea how to pronounce her name xD.
  • <span style="font-size:75">hehehe tis fun to be werid though!<br><br>and siouxsie is pronounced suzy lol. but siouxsie is named after siouxsie sioux, aka susan dallion of my favourite band, siouxsie and the banshees <3</span>
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

• I remember you, we didn't talk much I don't beleive, <br>but,<br>Hai. xD
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • <span style="font-size:75">alooo m'lovely ducks, mucky and pepper!<br><br>and yesss of course I remember my own dog... cor she would hate me if I didnt lol. turns out those four o clock walks are necessary now though, cos I have to get up at ridiculous o'clock and trek to the bus stop at half five every morning for uni now. urghhh. silly morning shifts!</span>
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

• HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've missed talking with you. I was actually just debating with myself yesterday on whether to message you or not and here you are! So the dig went well? (I think thats why he was gone can't remember) Have you made any more cakes? Sounds like life has been going pretty well for you. I'm glad. I wish you were back to stay. :( But very happy that you stopped in! :P
    4q6h53.png
  • Rohesia ^^<br>of course I remember you ! (:
    name is britti elizabeth :D
  • <span style="font-size:75">ah, see, I am psychic lol <br>dig went fab, I'm told. To Kaitlyn and I, its honestly dirt and shovels and dusters, but David and Mark seemed pleased, so we're assuming it went well. <br>Haven't made any cakes lately, has been all about getting stuff together for uni, and, *gasp* maintaining a social life... in the day time. I know, mad, right? Nightlife is still fab though hehehe.<br>As much as I would love to stay, I really can't lol. I am already balancing three RP sites, one of which I am also modding, as well as balancing uni, David, rehearsals, and friends, so I'm extreeeemely busy. Wouldn't be able to find the time. This week specifically Im being dragged all over the country for club nights on the excuse that I turned eighteen on monday lol. And am in Plymouth on Sunday and doing the family celebration thing lol. But my October is maddd booked. Gigs, club nights, and WGW. Fabulous. Anywho. so yeah... much to busy to check in regularly. Already have a sodding huge pile of papers to fill out butttt on the bright side, my grants. bursaries, and student loans have all kicked in this week finallllly.</span>
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

• <span style="font-size:75">Anyway, its been nice talking to everyone, this week :] <br>may check in around crimbo, may not, but for now, I'm off. talk<br>to you all later, and remember, feel free to add me to msn, just<br>be sure to let me know who you are!<br>rosie, signing off!<br>xx</span>
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png