Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

College

edited September 2009 in General Discussion
Anyone else applying this year? Anyone else FREAKING OUT!?!?!?!<br>I am STRESSED.
292acg0.jpg

Comments

• <span style="font-size:92">Ahh! Yes! And applying for grants and financial aid and scholarships and stuff. It's so stressful. If I don't get any grants, it's gonna be really hard to afford college. xD My boyfriend enlisted in the Navy because he didn't start applying for that stuff soon enough and he couldn't afford college so he's going military! D: So I'm super freaked.</span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • Yeah. Same for me.<br>My problem is i'm takin the SATs again in the beginning of Oct, and i don't know if i'll get the info back in time to apply for early decision.
    292acg0.jpg
  • <span style="font-size:92">Urgh, I need to get signed up for the SAT.. It's like $60 to take it though. ;.;</span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>