Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mousies Epic Train-Off {RL Money prizes}

13»

Comments

• I'm waiting on my goodie dye too. 3:
    29ffk9i.jpg
  • :arrow:
    Wolfbackgroundtext.png
    Doing Banners/Manips message me if interested
  • Why don't you message them instead of bumping this up? Im sure they aren't looking here..
    8x32tt.png
  • tarnish wrote:
    Why don't you message them instead of bumping this up? Im sure they aren't looking here..
    <br><br>I have a number of times. So why not go with both.
    Wolfbackgroundtext.png
    Doing Banners/Manips message me if interested
  • Unfortunately the player/s who ran this trainoff seem to have disappeared from the game for the time being. Until the time they return to the game, nothing can be done.
  • Yep guys - I gave Mousie my dogs as a favor to her since she didn't have enough dogs, and I was away at college and didn't anticipate taking over the prize giving outing. Fortunately for you all, I have gotten ahold of Mousie in teh RLz and she's going to be back very soon - she had severe and unforeseen computer issues, and money doesn't grow on trees, yadda yadda. I have had my contact information in my profile for some time, however, so emailing me was an option at any time.<br><br>Everyone - thanks for being patient and understanding in this process. I know that if you haven't been in touch with her it must have been a little worrying to have someone disappear like that. As I understand, the prizes will be<br><br>Oriyana<br>Baphomet<br>Darkist<br><br>I assume you've all sent your information to her inbox - however assuming the worst please send it to me as well with regard to which accounts need upgrades/imports, and the Dog # and color for you, Bappy.<br><br>See, this is what happens when I go afk. If you want something done right... ;p
    seaoats_insanityban.png