Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Books, books, books.

edited August 2009 in General Discussion
Book suggestions are what I need. ;D<br>I've already read the Twilight series and the Maximum Ride series. I will get you if you dare suggest those. xD Yessssss. I'm currently trying to read books by Sarah Dessen. The only ones I have yet to read I can think of are This Lullaby, Along For The Ride, and That Summer. x]<br>Anyway, suggest some books. I'm running out of them. D:

Comments

• The Summoning and The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong<br>The Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead<br>The Blue Bloods series by Melissa De La Cruz<br>The Parliament of Blood by Justin Richards<br>The House of Night series by P.C. and Kristen Cast<br><br>I know I had all of those other than the Summoning and Awakening on that other post that you had. xD
    az7051.jpg<3
  • The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith
    2dbtohy.png
  • go read some lurlene mcdaniel or ellen hopkins<br><br>speaking of ellen hopkins i have books to order *wanders off*
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">- Evernight by Claudia Gray (second book is called Stargazer)<br>- Ranger's Apprentice by John Flanagan. (Excellent series!)<br>- Obernewtyn Chronicles by Isobelle Carmody. (any books by Isobelle are really good).<br>- Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini.<br><br> :D </span></span>
    4v1rix.jpg
  • I second the ellen hopkins =D<br><<Has read every book she's written so far.<br><br>Morganville Vampires series? =D
    Ven.png
  • The Giver<br>Gathering Blue<br>The Messenger<br><br>all by Lois Lowery!!! AMAZING BOOKS!
    robanner_zps46f75ebe.png
  • The immortals series by alyson noel <--- amazing!<br>Shiver by maggie stiefvater <--- half way through reading, vampires arn't the only ones<br>The luxe series bu Anna Godbersen<--- hitorical fiction. really cool<br>Thirteen reasons why by Jay Asher<--- kinda weird but good<br>Kiss Me Kill Me/ Kisses and Lies by Lauren Henderson <---spy/murder mystery<br><br>I really like all these books. I am going on a crazy booking reading faze and have bought like 16 books over the past 6 months.
    Froggy.png
  • Breeding wrote:
    <br>Thirteen reasons why by Jay Asher<--- kinda weird but good<br>
    <br><br>oooh I love that book :D
    2dbtohy.png
  • The Giver<br>Gathering Blue<br>The Messenger<br><br>all by Lois Lowery!!! AMAZING BOOKS!
    <br><br>I would have to agree with Coaster I own all of those books and love them
    4q6h53.png
  • <span style="font-size:92">The House of Night Series - P.C. Cast & Kristen Cast<br>-all- books by Ellen Hopkins, but kind of mature reading. <br>Pretty Little Liars Novel by... umm.. Sara Shepard. xD<br>And...<br>lemme see.<br>-rummage-<br>Do you like manga? Cause I have a whole -ton- of manga. xDD<br>other than that..<br>um.<br>maybe you'd like the Inkheart series by Cornelia Funke, and the Thief Lord, too. :3<br>that's all for now.. I need to go visit the bookstore again. xD</span>
    bluehh.
  • I've been looking for some books lately but it seems that the only thing popular nowadays are vampire books.
  • agreed,<br><br>but <span style="font-weight:bold">sara dessons </span>are good-
    37220.png
  • I will read all these I promise. xD But I have to finish off two books in a series yet, and read the books I have on hold at my library. Then I'll start getting these. >D<br><br>Oh, I had started Gathering Blue once, but I never finished it because I had to do a book report on a different book and got distracted. I will re-read it soon. And I saw Thirteen Reasons Why at Wal-Mart and wanted to read it. Bluey, I don't like manga much. & I'm up for any mature reading. I've read Inkheart and Inkspell, but Inkdeath bored me to death and I gave up. xDD I might reread the series again. I can't remember if I read The Thief Lord..not sure. Anyway I'll be looking all the books up on this post on my library's site and finding them the next time I go to the library. If they don't have them, I'll get them from a different library.
  • XD You held on longer than I did with the Inkheart stuff. I had to give up in the middle of Inkspell. XD
    silverr.jpg
  • okeys, i have some amazing books for you :D <br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">The Moth Diaries - Rachel Klein .</span><br><span style="font-size:75">which is my favorite book .</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">A Mango-Shaped Space - Wendy Mass</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Runaway - Wendelin Van Draanen .</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Dirty Liar - Brian James </span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Confessions of Georgia Nicolson Series - Louise Rennison .</span><br><br><span style="font-style:italic">those are all amazing <3 </span>
    name is britti elizabeth :D
  • Oh I wanted to read A Mango-Shaped Space =o I saw it on a site once but I still have to get it.
  • Chronicles of Vladimir Tod - Heather Brewer (vampire)<br>Fablehaven Series (4) - Brandon Mull (has tons of mystical creatures)<br>The Candy Shop War - Brandon Mull (really cool and exciting)<br>So B. It - Sarah Weeks (sad kinda)<br>A Mango-Shaped Space - Wendy Mass (made me cry at the end. it's about a kitty)<br><br>Sarah Dessen - <a href="http://www.sarahdessen.com/books"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.sarahdessen.com/books</a>;
    Michael Raymond <3
    10.10.10 10:10 pm <3
  • A Wrinkle in Time[series(spfail)] - Madeleine L'engle<br>Seekers[series(spfail)] - Erin Hunter<br>Listen - Stephanie S. Tolan<br>Leven Thumps[series(spfail)] - Obert Skye<br>The Killing Sea - Richard Lewis<br>Pilage - Obert Skye<br>Elsewhere - Gabrielle Zevin<br><br>;] mostly fantasy books.. hah, i like reading fantasy books xDD<br><br>might have more later, but for now thats all :3
    87443405.png
  • Kelsey I wrote:
    <br><br>Sarah Dessen - <a href="http://www.sarahdessen.com/books"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.sarahdessen.com/books</a>;
    <br><br>I have always toyed with the idea of reading these books. Never got around to it. Do they go in any certain order?
  • Oh, I've read the Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, I still need to get the third book. So B. It I've read as well, and I want to read A Mango-Shaped Space. I love Sarah Dessen, I only have a few of her books left that I need to read of her's. Krow, I've read Elsewhere and A Wrinkle In Time, And I've heard of a few of the other ones you mentioned. Zag; the books don't go in a certain order.
  • The Poisinwood Bible and Prodigal Summer by Barbara Kingsolver are absolutely AMAZING!<br>Also: Jennifer Government is quite good.<br>I just read Sold by Patricia McCormick, very sad, a bit disturbing, the writing was really poetic at some points, and just blah at others.<br><br>-Rosy
  • Noticed someone mentioned Kelley Armstrong so yeah- Stolen XD Awesome book ^.^<br>Darren Shan? Really easy reading but quite moving. Um...Northern Lights and the like? Phillip Pullman ^.^
  • I read Sold, and some Phillip Pullman books.<br>Ooh, I got My Sister's Keeper today. For 50 cents. It was from a thrift store. Omg it was my lucky day, I also found Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen there for 50 cents. I've already read it, but I like owning books. >D If I could own all the books I've liked, I could have a library. o_o
  • oo.. x3 i read another book a few days ago, took me 4 hours to read. Its called If We Kiss. i dont know who its by.. hah
    87443405.png
  • Uglies/Pretties/Specials by Scott Westerfeld
    2dbtohy.png
  • Jazz wrote:
    Uglies/Pretties/Specials by Scott Westerfeld
    <br><br>Oh I read those ;o <br>They're good.<br>I'll list a couple of the books, I'm going to the library soon