Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mousies Epic Banner Contest Winners Posted

<span style="font-size:75">Wheaty wanted a big banner contest and I need a new banner. The solution? I host a big banner contest. Whoot! Everyone wins.<br><br>This is fairly simple on your part, I hope anyway.<br><br>This banner is to include Crab-Eating Foxes. They are to represent the Deadly Sin of Gluttony. Some points:<br>-The color of Gluttony is Orange<br>-Wording:<br>In love, as in gluttony, pleasure is a matter of the utmost precision.<br> Italo Calvino<br><br>-Mousie likes things that are out there. Don’t be afraid to experiment.<br>-I will limit the number of entries to 4. If we get millions of entries or if I can‘t seem to decide, I might life this restriction.<br>-You have free range in your creativity. All I ask for is to use the Foxes, Quote, and the color Orange be predominate, but other colors can be blended in or whatevers ^_^<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">What you want:</span><br>First Place: 6 mill<br>Second Place: 4 mill<br>Third: 2 mill<br><br>*Will add places with entrants. <br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Entrants:</span><br>Paradise_Puppy<br>Wheaton<br>♥Andrea♥ - 1 entered<br>Karissa - 1 entered<br>Xaetian<br>kypuplover - 1 entered<br></span>
I ish Mousie!
107m9h4.jpg

Comments