Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

And It be my birthday

edited September 2009 in General Discussion
Today would be my birthday.
ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif

Comments

• WOOHOOO!!! :wink:
    Para cant make her mind up as to which banner to put on here haha.. crazyy para
  • 298 days till mine. <br>trade birthdays? lol
    Ven.png
  • Buffy wrote:
    298 days till mine. <br>trade birthdays? lol
    <br>WOW hahaha!! thats alot of days away
    Para cant make her mind up as to which banner to put on here haha.. crazyy para
  • Buffy wrote:
    298 days till mine. <br>trade birthdays? lol
    <br>WOW hahaha!! thats alot of days away
    <br>keeping count. keeping count lol.<br><br></un hijacks>
    Ven.png
  • Lol, its like... 40-50ish away from mine? *too lazy to count*
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:blue">Yay! Wheaty's birthday !! :D<br>lol Happy early birthday! ^_^</span></span>
  • Hehe, mine is today!!
  • HAPPY birthday rosy<br><br>I jsut finished my birthday list<br><br>I asked for $100 ipod speaker dock >.><br>I want this dog tag where the proceds go to a diabetes charity<br>an itunes card<br>and psych dvds but Im gonna take the dvds off my list <br>total= 165 <br>I feel greedy >.> I dont like feeling greedy
  • -pokes Wheaty's birthday-
  • nice snady<br><br>dude whered my parents go?<br><br>They are both gone. Who is taking me to school?
  • Mines like..64 days. lol.<br><br>happy almost birthday wheaty. :)
    8x32tt.png
  • bah xD mines not till march 30th<br><br>o_o -stalks wheaty's birthday-
    87443405.png
  • STALKERS!<br><br>6!
  • Wheaton wrote:
    HAPPY birthday rosy<br><br>I jsut finished my birthday list<br><br>I asked for $100 ipod speaker dock >.><br>I want this dog tag where the proceds go to a diabetes charity<br>an itunes card<br>and psych dvds but Im gonna take the dvds off my list <br>total= 165 <br>I feel greedy >.> I dont like feeling greedy
    <br><br>I got a $250 iPod touch >.><br>But thats all I got xD
    Michael Raymond <3
    10.10.10 10:10 pm <3
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">-organises present- 8) </span></span>
    4v1rix.jpg
  • Ooo... Wheaties Brithday<br>*peeks around the corner at Wheaty's Birthday*<br><br>Happy 5 days early Birthday!
    Froggy.png
  • WHEATY<br>HAI<br>HAI <br>YOU MIGHT GET YOUR PRESENT LATE D<
  • SandyPaws wrote:
    WHEATY<br>HAI<br>HAI <br>YOU MIGHT GET YOUR PRESENT LATE D<
    ok xD
  • so close wheaty xD its my sisters today.. i shall have to think of a prezzie for you :?
    Coldplay4.jpg

Please PM me if I win anything.
    - Reached 9x4 Tibetan Terriers & 9x4 Kashmiri Sheepdogs.
    Want help with graphics making? Just PM me!
    6/40
  • *sighs* I think ill be spending my birthday on vp. I was gonna go to dinner with my 2 best friends and parents. But the nights my friends are free my parents are busy. and vice versa.
  • Wheaton wrote:
    *sighs* I think ill be spending my birthday on vp. I was gonna go to dinner with my 2 best friends and parents. But the nights my friends are free my parents are busy. and vice versa.
    <br><br>I spent half of my b-day on vp training. :lol: Its not bad. I hope you get to spend time with your friends though.
    4q6h53.png
  • <span style="font-size:200"><span style="color:darkred">H</span><span style="color:red">A</span><span style="color:orange">P</span><span style="color:brown">P</span><span style="color:yellow">Y</span> <span style="color:green">B</span><span style="color:olive">I</span><span style="color:cyan">R</span><span style="color:blue">T</span><span style="color:darkblue">H</span> <span style="color:indigo">D</span> <span style="color:violet">A</span> <span style="color:violet">Y</span> <span style="color:darkred">W</span><span style="color:red">H</span><span style="color:orange">E</span><span style="color:brown">A</span><span style="color:yellow">T</span> <span style="color:green">Y</span> <span style="color:olive">!</span><span style="color:cyan">!</span><span style="color:blue"> !</span><span style="color:darkblue">!</span><span style="color:indigo">!</span><span style="color:violet">!</span><span style="color:white">!</span></span><br><br>well it is where i live xD, and i want to be the first person to say that!
    Coldplay4.jpg

Please PM me if I win anything.
    - Reached 9x4 Tibetan Terriers & 9x4 Kashmiri Sheepdogs.
    Want help with graphics making? Just PM me!
    6/40
  • woodpecker wrote:
    <span style="font-size:200"><span style="color:darkred">H</span><span style="color:red">A</span><span style="color:orange">P</span><span style="color:brown">P</span><span style="color:yellow">Y</span> <span style="color:green">B</span><span style="color:olive">I</span><span style="color:cyan">R</span><span style="color:blue">T</span><span style="color:darkblue">H</span> <span style="color:indigo">D</span> <span style="color:violet">A</span> <span style="color:violet">Y</span> <span style="color:darkred">W</span><span style="color:red">H</span><span style="color:orange">E</span><span style="color:brown">A</span><span style="color:yellow">T</span> <span style="color:green">Y</span> <span style="color:olive">!</span><span style="color:cyan">!</span><span style="color:blue"> !</span><span style="color:darkblue">!</span><span style="color:indigo">!</span><span style="color:violet">!</span><span style="color:white">!</span></span><br><br>well it is where i live xD, and i want to be the first person to say that!
    why thank you xD
  • :D Happity Birthday Wheaty!<br> :P