Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hey Anyone Remember Me??

HaHa just randomly decided to pop in and say hi to everyone, if im even still remembered, i have no idea how long its been..<br>So just saying hi to everyone = )
Para cant make her mind up as to which banner to put on here haha.. crazyy para

Comments

• PARA!! <br>Mine, Imp, and Mel's other sister!!!!! <br>Buffy has missed you! :lol:
    Ven.png
  • HEY!!!<br>How have you been??
  • On a roller coaster lately, but im engaged. Getting all my schooling done, and just letting things flow.<br>How have you been? :lol:
    Ven.png
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:#ff00d2">PARA<br>PARA<br>PARA<br>PARA.<br>OMG<br><br>HEY!!<br>You remember Horse? <3<br><br>How've you been?!<br>Nice to see you dropping in!</span></span>
    12.png
    Thanks for the lovely banner, Nickel :)
  • Horse! of course! haha i remember you<br>ive been doing okay, alot of bad things have happened but im trying to stay positive.... <br>how have you been?<br>PM = )
  • Horse! of course! haha i remember you<br>ive been doing okay, alot of bad things have happened but im trying to stay positive.... <br>how have you been?<br>PM = )
    <br><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:#ff00d2">I would have like.. cried if you didn't remember me! xDD<br>I'm so sorry to hear that! Nice to here you're trying to look to the bright side though. <3<br>I'm here if you need to talk.<br><br>&& Not doing too bad. x3<br>PM'd. ;P</span></span>
    12.png
    <br><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:#ff00d2">I would have like.. cried if you didn't remember me! xDD<br>I'm so sorry to hear that! Nice to here you're trying to look to the bright side though. <3<br>I'm here if you need to talk.<br><br>&& Not doing too bad. x3<br>PM'd. ;P</span></span>
    <br>Duh dork, of course i remember you<br>and PM'd back :P
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:#ff00d2">Pfft.<br>Had to make sure!<br><br>I knew you would though. 8P</span></span>
    12.png
  • oo<br><br><br>PARA! <br><br>Im slightly creepied out just last night I was flipping through my sunny banners and I found YOURs and Im like dude where the heck is para.
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • hey =D welcome back.
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • <span style="font-size:75">Do you remember me? >.><br>PARA! <333</span>
    2mhssbd.png
  • I think we were friends. Im Cybe :]
    slipknot-1.png
  • I talked to you ..like..a few times hah xD<br><br>So yah I remember Para:3
    i know you're supposed to cherish life , but this crap isn't paradise .
    love&&lifegaurds , mondy♥; .
  • I remember all of you all = )<br>Wheatyy I was just thinking why hasnt wheaty posted..<br>(ha and I hate that banner I made, im sooo much better now.. lol)<br>Ive missed you all soo much.... :wink:
  • I think I vaguely remember your name..never actually spoke with you though..but welcome back. ^^ I don't think I was on the forums when you were here. xD
    az7051.jpg<3
  • I think I vaguely remember your name..never actually spoke with you though..but welcome back. ^^ I don't think I was on the forums when you were here. xD
    <br>Hi, nice to meet you, yeah i dont think you were on the fourms when I was here..