Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chibi's Offical Art Dump --> TOKI NOT A BUMBLE BEE.

edited October 2010 in Artist Alley
Before you Go through my Art Dump...<br><span style="color:red"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-style:italic">DO NOT STEAL, CLAIM, RECOLOR, OR TAKE CREDIT FOR ANY OF MY ART. It is a huge ban worthy way of getting yourself in huge trouble. Stealing art from any artist is just as bad as if you ripped it off the wall of an art gallery and ran off. Don't Do it.</span></span></span><br><br>Alright, ever since I got my Wacom Bamboo Fun tablet for my birthday I've been an art maniac! :3 I enter contest do commissions whatever you can think of. This is where I display some current art. Enjoy your time looking around and most importantly...<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Fequently Asked Questions (FAQ)</span></span><br><span style="font-size:75">Since I get many questions, I feel I must answer, here you go:<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Do You Sell Art?:</span> Of coarse, I almost only sell art on the forums, please only ask here. I apreciate your intrest but I don't wanna see any messeges about commissions in my box. ;3<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Can I use this art on my dog?:</span> The answer is possitivley <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-style:italic">NO!!!!</span></span></span> Unless you bought the art from me, or I specificly told you, that it was for public use, you may NOT.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Do you accept anything other than VPC for Art?</span>: Why yes I do, I accept - GIFTIES, UNMADE DYES, and TRAININGS.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Is Art Open?:</span> I get this alot. xD Art is almost always closed, unless you see an auction of mine that is open for art. Sometimes if you ask me, I'll be in a good mood and with momentarly open art for your spacific commission, but you can expect to pay alittle more. (;</span><br><br><br>Enjoy My Dump...sounds strange when you say it outloud. xD
Click here to visit my deviantart
"237mill/300mill" "80/100 Gifties"

Comments