Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*Another Person Leaving D'=*

Comments

• <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:blue">Yus, they are :D<br>-pokes vampy for having such amazing aussies- :P</span></span>
  • XD well Bobby.. u -DO- seem to have some awesome aussies wasting away in boardings getting the adaptability and courage nice and warm for me XD
  • your BCs are amazing too!<br><br>can you teach me how to show as good as you? *gets really pathetic puppy-dog eyes*
    "If I could go back in time, wouldn't change a damn thing in my life. Love the dumb things we do when we're young, but the best is yet to come."
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:blue">GAWH, they're not in boarding. . . lol I forgot to put them in there and I'm too lazy to switch kennels right now to do that. . . lol XD<br>I think that female was like the only one of my aussies in there. :lol: *fails*</span></span>
  • Yea Bobbers.. you and your stinking Borders who wanna ruin my chances in herding events XD -pokes-
  • Rahhhh. I'm sticking a Bread Crumb terrier into Boarding for a while..<br><br>o-o; see what happens xD
    i know you're supposed to cherish life , but this crap isn't paradise .
    love&&lifegaurds , mondy♥; .
  • XD good luck Mondy.. we should all stick a dog in there and see which raises faster XD
  • XD good luck Mondy.. we should all stick a dog in there and see which raises faster XD
    <br><br>Rawr xD<br><br>Bread..Crumb Terriers..PWN..all..<br><br>She is gonna be doing agility after a while in boarding&training xD
    i know you're supposed to cherish life , but this crap isn't paradise .
    love&&lifegaurds , mondy♥; .
  • oh please XD and they PWN all? I suppose you havent seen my World Ruling agility aussie yet have you :twisted:
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:blue">>.> My borders are for Field&Retrieve and Dock_Jumping lol I made sure to stay out of your events Vampy :shock:<br>I wonder whose would raise faster :P<br><br><br>And yus yus, like Jen said, teach us oh mighty one! :D</span></span>
  • pst.. I was talking to you bobcat
    "If I could go back in time, wouldn't change a damn thing in my life. Love the dumb things we do when we're young, but the best is yet to come."
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:blue">Me?! lol XD<br><br><br>Oh, I don't have top showers. . . I show any dog thats fully trained.<br>I try to get the fame points so I can get up on TOP KENNELS lol *fails*<br><br><br>I need to start only showing a couple at a time though. I think I'm gonna do that with my borders now. . . :)<br><br>Thankies Jen -huggles- :D</span></span>
  • well jeeze.. you are getting pretty far up the latter..aren't you like 38th top kennel now?
  • D= bobby and her flippin fame points.... but on the bright side.. 4000 points from the botom of the top list ROFL
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:blue">No, I'm still 40th. . . I need around 300-200 more points to go. Hopefully by tomorrow or the next day I'll be 39th. :D<br><br><br>lol And keep comin Vampy!! I want some competition on the ladder!! You and Horsey :twisted: <br>OH! And Dreamy :P</span></span>
  • DX im comin im coming.. slowly but surely.. i entered lots of events today to try and get that aussie stud to international
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:blue">Me too. I entered loads of them! :D<br>lol your like an old grandma with her walker crossin the street. . . :roll:<br><br><br><br><br>LMAO JK JK JK :D </span></span>
  • ROFL! i have actually had a person tell me that before XD
  • you should have seen me this last weekend on my vaca.. I had to use one of those things to get around on my foot.. we finally decided to switch to the wheelchair after I had flipped over on the walker! and trust me the wheelchair wasn't any better! <br><br>I couldn't even puch myself! :x <br><br>I mean how lame is that?
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:blue">WTF? Really?! Why? :lol: </span></span>
  • ILL PUSH YOU JEN!!!! *goes running down HUUUUGE steep walkway and trips and we both seperate and your flying down into a fence and im bouncing all over and land on my face*
  • idk i was just one of the ones that you couldn't push yourself in.. it had wheels that were like 2 inches in diameter on it.. it looked like one of those wheelchaires that you see doctors pushing patients around in in a asylum..
  • XD ~Theyre coming to take me away haha theyre coming to take me away hoho hehe haha to the funny farm where life is wonderful all the time and ill be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and theyre coming to take me away haha!!!~
  • :shock: :shock: :shock: OMG I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!!!<br><br><br>That is totally my new theme song... lol
  • XD too late.. its already mine XD
  • well I well be playing in our room at the asylum on MY ipod..so suck it!
  • XD its been on my ipod for like a year.. so you still lose XD and yea.. im jus THAT cool 8)
  • *not noticing vampy's coolness cause she is drooling to heavaly on vampy's head,Jennifer falls under a constant trance of blankness friom being on the asylum to long and from being ran into to many fences with a wheelchair by her crazy roomie* :wink:
  • *pulls up trousers like urkle* Diiid iiiii doooo thaaaaat 8)
  • nah...must have been my other crazy roomie... so how was your steak?