Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Answer with a song.

Comments

• I'll Meet you There - Owl City<br><br>That fits it, if you say it before you go on first date..xD<br><br>Thing to do with a friend?
    i know you're supposed to cherish life , but this crap isn't paradise .
    love&&lifegaurds , mondy♥; .
  • Freak Out - Avril Lavigne<br><br>What Time Do you wake up?
    forum_by_behold_the_survivor-d65hr8n.jpg
    Staircase from Malleni Stock at DeviantArt
  • It's 5:00 Somewhere- idk:P<br><br>wooh. that fits... sorta<br>xP<br><br>what's your name? XD
    2mnes0l.gif
  • Emily - Bowling for Soup (not even kidding xD)<br><br>what do you don on fridays?
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • Best Not to Think About It -Athlete<br><br>What do you do when you're nervous?
    "war cry" presas canarios, aryan molossus, and cao.
  • Get Out Alive - Three Days Grace.... I think that fits =]<br><br>What's the weather?
    eminem.jpg
  • One Blue Sky - Sugarland<br><br>What's Your Favorite Food? ahahaha funny question - couldn't resist
    I'M LEAVING. If i owe you anything PM me. If you want some of my stuff go HERE >> http://virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic. ... highlight=
  • Cherry Pie - Poison<br>:twisted:<br><br>What is the color of your eyes?
    Michael Raymond <3
    10.10.10 10:10 pm <3
  • Behind These Hazel Eyes -Kelly Clarkson<br><br>What's your favorite beverage?
  • Mayberry - Rascal Flatts<br>Has a lyric that says "Sippin on an ice cold cherry coke." idk. XD<br><br>Something to say when you first break up
    Michael Raymond <3
    10.10.10 10:10 pm <3
  • I'm sorry-buckcherry<br><br>IDK XD<br><br>what do you do at a party?
    itsfunny.png
  • Dance or Die - Family Force 5 :wink: <br><br>Hmm...<br>Favorite animal?
    2hs4uw8.png
  • Animal I Have Become - Three Days Grace<br><br>What goes through your head?
    eminem.jpg
  • <span style="font-size:92">Dirty Little Secret by AAR<br><br>What do they call you?</span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • Curses - Bullet For My Valentine <br><br>Can you dance?
    name is britti elizabeth :D
  • YEAH - Usher hahaha<br><br>Who's at the door? lol I just had to say that!
    eminem.jpg
  • You -United<br><br>What will you do after high school?
  • <span style="font-size:92">I Love College by Asher Roth<br><br>What are you gonna do tonight?</span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • Party Like A Rockstar - Shop Boyz<br><br>What is going on?
    eminem.jpg
  • Summertime Blues - The Who<br><br>Favorite thing to do?
  • <span style="font-size:92">Burn It Down by Avenged Sevenfold<br><br>Whatcha feelin?</span>
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • You Fail Sometimes -Number One Gun<br><br>How does it feel to fall?
  • <span style="font-size:92">Almost Easy by Avenged Sevenfold<br><br>How's the weather?</span>
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • Rain- Breaking Benjamin<br><br>Do you have siblings?
    8x32tt.png
  • <span style="font-size:92">Gone Forever by Three Days Grace<br><br>(it works, you just have to know me ;] )<br><br><br>Why are you crying?</span>
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • Hit the Floor- Bullet for my Valentine<br><br>Rofl :P<br><br><br>Why are you here?
    8x32tt.png
  • Down With The Sickness - Disturbed .<br><br>When do you want to go to the grocery store ?
    name is britti elizabeth :D
  • it's 5:00 somewhere unknown<br><br>what is your favorite drink?
    itsfunny.png
  • <span style="font-size:92">Brompton Cocktail by Avenged Sevenfold<br><br>Where's the party?</span>
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • Home - Three Days Grace<br><br>Who's On The Phone?
    eminem.jpg