Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Banner Contest |Must See, Ending August 20th!|

<span style="font-size:167">ENDING AUGUST 20th! GET YOUR ENTRIES FINISHED:3</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Prize:</span><br>2.5mill + First 9x4 Shiba Inu; Untouched & Can be trained any way you want to <span style="font-size:67">(I'll find a trainer & pay for it)</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Information:</span><br>Pictures: <br>Any of a Girl in a Corner OR a girl crying*, hightops or just sneakers,a torn photograph, and little notes* <span style="font-size:67">*=needed, other just suggestions</span><br><br>Text: <br>I'm still going strong, <br>but barely holding on<br><br>Subtext:<br>Tired of trying<br>Sick of crying<br>Yeah I'm smiling<br>but inside I'm dying.<br><br>Colors:<br>Black, grey, white, and maybe soft&calm rainbow colors<br><br>Theme:<br>Sad,dark,broken hearted, BUT having a Confident side to it. <br><br>Tips:<br>-I love brushes<br>-Using all the pictures would be a +<br>-Yes it is a challenge but I'd like to see everyone give it a go<br><br>Ending date:<br>To be decided<br><br>Any questions? Just ask. <br>Did I forget anything? I hope not.<br>Okay.<br>Now.<br><br>Enter! :D
i know you're supposed to cherish life , but this crap isn't paradise .
love&&lifegaurds , mondy♥; .

Comments