Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To all Doodle's friends...

<span style="font-size:84">I wanted to say, "<span style="font-weight:bold">hello!</span>"<br>Since I can't get chat to work for some reason or another >_><br>I'm probably not staying permanently on vp because all my doggies were rescued, but I will probably be staying here for awhile to talk and such.<br>I missed all my friends here and I went to see how you all are doing.<br><br>So post people! :D<br>Oh, and hugs too everyone :3</span>
2nqbe4m.gif

Comments

• HIIII DOOOODDDDDLLLLLEEEE! -massivespam-<br><br>ilu <3<br>:]
    silence.jpg
  • <span style="font-size:200">=D</span><br><span style="font-size:67">Hai.</span><br><br>I've missed you :3<br>What have you been up too?
    2nqbe4m.gif
  • HAAAAAYDOODLE! *spams with capital lettarz*
    2eldxsm.png
  • -is spammed and begins digging out of capitals-<br><br>Hey Kazuko! (:
    2nqbe4m.gif
  • I've been working on my CzWs.<br>Very. Very. Very. Very. Very. Slowly. :]<br><br>What about you?
    silence.jpg
  • Haven't you been working on them forever and a day? o.O<br>What stars are you up too now?<br><br>And I'm doing pretty well!<br>Just finished up driver's ed and it's Summer so I'm enjoying that.<br>I'm not doing anything on vp, sadly.<br>I wish I still had my weight pullers D:
    2nqbe4m.gif
  • <span style="font-size:75">OHMYGOSH!<br>My RP buddy lives!<br><br>Are you still frequenting the internet, even if VP's not in the picture as much?</span>
    2mhssbd.png
  • Doodle =D
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • Dreamland: Dreamy! (: I practically live on the internet xD And play a few games and roleplay. I'm currently addicted to <span style="font-size:42">Wajas</span>.<br><br>Nickel: <span style="font-size:125">Hai!</span>
    2nqbe4m.gif
  • Doodle_Bug wrote:
    Dreamland: Dreamy! (: I practically live on the internet xD And play a few games and roleplay. I'm currently addicted to <span style="font-size:42">Wajas</span>.
    <span style="font-size:75">Oh! I used to play that. Then I forgot my info. o.o I've been looking for another good role play. I need to get my own on here back up and running. D;</span>
    2mhssbd.png
  • Welcome back Doodle! :D<br><br>and I can't find any other good games online xD I'm stuck to VP ;-;
    i know you're supposed to cherish life , but this crap isn't paradise .
    love&&lifegaurds , mondy♥; .
  • Doodle_Bug wrote:
    Haven't you been working on them forever and a day? o.O<br>What stars are you up too now?<br><br>And I'm doing pretty well!<br>Just finished up driver's ed and it's Summer so I'm enjoying that.<br>I'm not doing anything on vp, sadly.<br>I wish I still had my weight pullers D:
    <br><br>Aw! You know you could always start up again! :]<br>I could help you out if you need it. <br>And yes, I've been working on them for eternity. Still stuck at 9x4 though. I should, hopefully, be at 10x4 by the end of the summer. Otherwise, I'ma take a lawn mower to these damn dogs -.-<br><br>Anyways! Driver's ed? Means you get to go wherever you like! :D<br>Lucky you. My cars a wreck though, I havent driven it for like... months. But then again, that could be due to the reason I cant find my keys >.>
    silence.jpg
  • Dreamy: I forgot my info as well xD I had to re-start all over again, but I found a really generous person that really helped me out! And if you get your roleplay back up drop me a hint and I'll join it :D<br><br>Mondyflax: Thanks! And really? There are a ton of sites out there. You just got too dig... really really deep. Lmfao. And of course try some and see what they're like. But there really isn't another game like vp out there :P What have you been up too?<br><br>Sandy: Aww, thanks for the offer. I might try to start back up... I don't know though. I do miss everyone here, but I could always just hang out at the forums once in awhile xD And blah, those dogs are evil. What stat is it that you can't get up? Hyper or something o.O? Maybe they ate your car keys :3 Lmfao. <br><br>And why is your car wrecked, or is it just old or something? :o
    2nqbe4m.gif
  • Hey doodle! I was wondering where the heck you went. <br><br>By the way, I'm the one who has your dogs. You had some of my colors and I was watching them. You can have yours back, just lemme know. ;D
    8x32tt.png
  • OMG DOODLE *glompfies* Haiii :D welcome back!!
  • ZOMG DOODLE!!<br><br>I missed you!
    2yyqbuf.png
    Due to lack of interest tomorrow is canceled. Let the clocks be reset and the pendulums held.
  • Tarn: :D You have my dogs? Haha, oh well! You can keep them. I'm sure you love the Shinigami color to go with yours as well anyways ;3<br><br>DustyVinci: -is glomped- xD Thanks! I'm happy too be back for awhile! :D<br><br>Evlon: Hey! :D I've missed you! What have you been up too?
    2nqbe4m.gif