Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Make me a Banner! [Winners Posted!]

<span style="font-size:75">So I'm back on virtualpups for only one reason pretty much, and<br> that's banners. Sadly, all of my dogs in my account were rescued which<br> didn't come to a surprise since I hadn't logged on in a year probably. But I<br> still have cash sitting there and I need to use it and I need banners. So it<br> works out, eh? :3<br><br><span style="font-style:italic">First Banner:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Text:</span> Ellie<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sub Text:</span> Do you know who you are? You're my shooting star.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Picture:</span> Merle-Colored Australian Shepherd<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Special Information:</span> The dog has to have bi-eyes. Meaning one blue and one brown.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Theme:</span> I like blue and white color combination but whatever looks best I guess.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Price:</span> 10 Million VPC total.<br><br>- 8 Million VPC for best.<br>- 2 Million VPC for 2nd best.<br>- 200k to each other entry.</span><br><br><span style="font-size:150">Winners!</span><br><br><span style="font-size:75"><span style="font-weight:bold">1st Place:</span> Nickel! Send contract for -8000000 to Doodle_Bug II<br><span style="font-weight:bold">2nd Place:</span> Argonautica! Send contract for -2000000 to Doodle_Bug II<br><br>Other Enteries:<br>Kmcov! Send a contract for -200k to Doodle_Bug II<br>Snickers <3! Send a contract for -200k to Doodle_Bug II<br>Kesra! Send a contract for -200k to Doodle_Bug II<br>Karissa! Send a contract for -200k to Doodle_Bug II<br>soccerchick1015! Send a contract for -200k to Doodle_Bug II<br>Garfieldz Gal! Send a contract for -200k to Doodle_Bug II<br>jr terriers! Send a contract for -200k to Doodle_Bug II</span>
2nqbe4m.gif

Comments