Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dye me Doggeh!

<span style="font-size:75">Okayz. Mousie wants to dye her first puppeh. Now listen up! I needs a color but I'm not artistic...so here is your chance to be loved by me!</span><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-size:92">What I am looking for:</span></span><br><span style="font-size:75">The dye is going on a Saluki<br>The name needs to sound elegant<br>but Saluki's are my representitive of lust (Cerbs are Wrath...haven't figured out the other 5 xD )<br>So try and mix elegance with lust -have fun-<br>Can be depressive, spunky, whatever<br>I am not dying till 10x4, which could be a while so I'll hold on to the color idea.<br>You have creative freedom beyond there.</span><br><br><span style="font-size:92"><span style="text-decoration:underline">What you are looking for:</span></span><br><span style="font-size:75">Yes, prizes<br>2 unmade imports and 500k goes to the winner.<br>IF there are two colors I cannot choose between to save my life, I will choose both and both of you will get 2 ports and 500k. </span><br><br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-size:92">Some of my own ideas</span></span><br><span style="font-size:75">You can play off these or just use them as a little helpful guide to get you started...<br>~Broken Desire of the Worst sort<br>~Momentary Passion in Crushed Hope<br>~Refined Air w/ Yearning Eyes<br>~Searing Hunger of Desire<br>~Mischievious Graces</span>
I ish Mousie!
107m9h4.jpg

Comments

• Condemed lechery w. distasteful relationships<br>Condemed lechery w. lustful beginnings<br><br>-too late- mind is blank.<br>more later.
    Ven.png
  • Silver Tears of a Broken Heart W. an Unforgiven Soul
    flyacdbanner.jpg
    656 Gifties
  • Refined Dignity Laced w/ Passion and Poised Lust
    an_wolf17.gif
  • beating heart w/ lust filled eyes<br>wild passion<br>scandal ridden seduction<br><br><br>uhm ickk. i'll have some more soon
    oa3hpv.png
  • Head Held High w/ Scarlet Letter<br>Lady Of The Night<br>Behind His Back<br>Old Lace w/ Antiquated Elegance and Lost Eyes<br>Peeling Paint w/ Air of Faded Elegance<br>Once Refined w/ Layer of Dust<br>Smashed Hopes Upon the Floor<br>Once Upon A Time<br>Heart Wrenching Desire<br>Classy Romance w/ Edges of Lust<br>Well-Worn Romance Novel w/ Yellowed Pages<br>Romance Novel w/ Lace Bookmark & Torn Cover<br>Never Opened Romance Novel w/ Secrets within<br><br>Good Luck! Might be back w/ more later.
    I'M LEAVING. If i owe you anything PM me. If you want some of my stuff go HERE >> http://virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic. ... highlight=
  • Arrogant Air w/ Lustful Eyes and Graceful Walk<br><br>-fail-
  • <span style="color:indigo"><span style="font-size:75">I try..<br>but I fail already D:<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">1.</span> Envious Lace w. a sprinkle of Lust<br><span style="font-weight:bold">2.</span> Cardinal Colored Lust<br><span style="font-weight:bold">3.</span> Cardinal Colored Lace w. a sprinkle of Lust<br><span style="font-weight:bold">4.</span> Luscious(sp?) Lace w. Envious Elegance<br><span style="font-weight:bold">5.</span> Elegant Luscious Lace<br>:oops: <br>EDIT:<br><span style="font-weight:bold">6.</span> Elegant object of Desire<br><span style="font-weight:bold">7.</span> Forbidden Elegant Lust ?<br></span></span>
    t7y04m.jpg
    Training Alexandreian Island Wolve's: 10x4's Caucasian Shepherd Dog's: Importing Stage. Bohemian Shepherds: Importing.
  • Forbidden Lust W. Passion In Eyes<br>Forbidden Passion W. Lustful Thoughts<br>Overly Lustful W. Broken Heart<br>Lust In Heart; Passion In Eyes<br>Elegant Desire W. Lust In Thoughts<br>Elegant Lust W. Passionate Desire<br><br>-I will come up with more later. I know they suckith. I am bad at colors.<br><br>-Edit<br>Forbidden Romance W. Elegant Passion<br>Lust Sewn Lace W. Passion Patched In
    vq5cvp.png

dragonbar_572073.png
  • :arrow:
    I ish Mousie!
    107m9h4.jpg
  • Courtesan w/ glimmer of lust in eyes<br><br>Mistress of seduction w/ batting eyelashes<br><br>Hungry eyes w/ bitten lip<br><br>Sedutive stare w/ a hint of class<br><br>Dark lust w/ a black heart<br><br>Mistaken love<br><br>Stricken heart w/ lustful beginings<br><br>Beating heart w/ a hint of lust<br><br>Pure unbridled passion<br><br>Lusting heart w/ a sideways glance<br><br>Sensual lips w/ a taste of lust
    (SPIDERS!)
  • Hmm...<br>You tempt me Mousie. :]<br><br>Quiet Dignity w. Enchanting Lustful Eyes<br>Lustful Grandeur w. Euphoric Glances<br>Temptation<br>Tempting Crimson w. Blissful Passionate Splashes<br>Euphoric Stars w. Enchanting Golden Stare<br>Passionate Hunger w. Seducing Gaze<br>Provocative<br>Alluring Indigo Despair w. Charismatic Stars<br>Chagrin<br>Dismal Amber w. Enchanting Yellow Stripes<br>Black & White Photograph w. Lingering Desire<br>Distinguished Purple w. Noble Gold Points <--- Purple & Gold being the colors of royalty. :]<br>Tempt Fate<br>Kiss-Me-Dear<br>Startled Fawn w. Ivory Mottling<br>Serendipity<br>Ebony & Ivory w. Mellow Yellow Decore (except withe teh ` over the first e)<br>Ornate Tawny Phoenix w. Startling Red Eyes<br>Perfection w. Dazzling Model Blue Streaks<br><br><br>More to come. :] I'll post a new... post, that way you dont have to keep looking for edits.
    silence.jpg
  • noble lady w/ forbidden desire<br>star- crossed lovers<br>rapture<br>proper decorum w/ smoldering, sensual stare<br>unbridled passion<br>crimson lips w/ tempting thoughts<br>wishful thinking w/ rising scandal<br>scandalous<br>tantalizing eyes w/ secret smile<br>hidden debauchery<br>affair of the heart<br>overindulgence<br>tempting tryst<br>innocent flirting w/ reined in desire<br>enchanting smile w/ lust- crazed mind<br><br>still eww.
    oa3hpv.png
  • <span style="font-size:75">This is gunna be hard ;-;<br><br>I guess I should put and end date eh?<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">July 18th</span></span>
    I ish Mousie!
    107m9h4.jpg
  • Dusky Scarlet w/ Lustful Glances<br>Lust In A Bottle<br>Greying Starlett w/ Leftover Lust<br>Tainted Grace<br>Dusty Bottle w/ matured contents<br>Gorgeous Smile Tainted By Hidden Thoughts<br>Elegance masking a hidden past<br>Masquerade
    I'M LEAVING. If i owe you anything PM me. If you want some of my stuff go HERE >> http://virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic. ... highlight=
  • Because when I think of dying a dog, I think COLORS...<br><br>Tantalizing Deep Gray w. Pale Pink & White Markings<br>Deep Maroon w. Scanty Cream & Violet Hues<br>Wavy Ginger Coat w. Soft Streaks and Violent Edges<br><br>Let me explain... xD I think of 'lust' as more violent than pretty.<br><br>Color 1: The 'tantalizing deep gray' shows the dark side of lust. It's tantalizing, attractive, and over-all usually dull and endless. The pale pink and white is for the lighter side, the playful flirting that takes the place, the promises that ensue... <br><br>Color 2: The maroon also signifies the darker side. It's a dark shade of reddish purple, darker than what is usually equated with love, but often mistaken, just as lust is. The 'scanty' is because lust usually involves seduction. The cream is, again, for the softer side, the promises and flirting and what have you. Violet is there, because that's the color of blood on concrete, and blood is often spilled with lust gets out of hand.<br><br>Color 3: Wavy coats are often prettier, more attractive, and are generally equated with taking more time to look your best. The ginger, a soft shade of reddish orange, is there because it's a spicy color, and that's the flavor I equate with lust. It's powerful, and sometimes too much to handle, but people keep going back for more. The soft streaks are just what it seems- the softer portions of a lustful relationship. Friendships, whispers of endearment, etc. The violent edges, as mentioned in both colors previous, are there because lust usually leads to violent, and it's usually towards the edge of a relationship that lust is present, towards the end, the breaking point, that violence is most often found.
    2eldxsm.png
  • Closed -starts Judging-
    I ish Mousie!
    107m9h4.jpg
  • <span style="font-size:75">I apologize for the wait. Life caught up the past two weeks. <br><br>SandPiper, please PM me (or I'll catch you on chat)<br><br>I want to thank everyone for bearing with me and entering.</span>
    I ish Mousie!
    107m9h4.jpg
  • Elegantly Tall w. Teardrops of Want In Eyes<br>Elegant w. Teardrops of Want In Eyes<br>Beautiful Beast w. Teardrops of Want In Eyes<br>Beautiful w. Teardrops of Want In Eyes<br>Gold And Silver w. Wanting Face
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • Scarlet Rose w/ Crystal Teardrops<br>Royal Robes w/ Deep Scarlet Ribbon<br>Gentle Paws w/ Deep Blue Bow<br>Soft Pink Bow w/ Ebony Eyes<br>Black Lace Fur w/ Pure Hope Eyes<br>Deep Red Satin w/ Ribbon Adorned Paws<br>Gentle Wind w/ Tense Eyes<br>Invisible Hope w/ Pure Black Feet<br>Jewel Crown w/ Regal Stance and Eyes<br>Pained Eyes w/ Broken Crown<br><br>Hope this Helps =)
    55klovek.png