Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Everything.

edited July 2009 in Vent
Everything's happening to me.<br><br>My boyfriend has just this minute left me for my friend. She even felt it so necessery to text me to tell me he'd asked her out. He only dumped me about 5 minutes ago. I knew there was something between them.. but I thought both would have had the sence not to stray out of the lines.<br><br>There's about 5 people in my ears causing arguments. One including my mum.<br><br>My dad.. well it's too private to put out here.. but if any of my close friends want to know.. then PM me.. <br><br>Another friend has just moved .. so I'll never see her again.<br><br>I have so much bottled inside me. I want it to end.<br>Some of the things can't ever get out. for the good, in some cases lives of others.. yes it's that serious.<br><br>I keep it all behind me.. but I don't like any of it.<br><br>I have an attractive scar on my arm.. a deep cut.. stitches included from fighting. People ask me why I fight so much. I just don't know how to answer anymore.<br><br>My close rl friends aren't here right now.. but I'll have to carry on like normal. Again.<br><br>I keep replaying the same song.. :[<br>Thanks to all who read.. I needed to write it down.. "/
((: ... anqel'

Comments

• <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:blue">I'm sorry to hear. . . I wish I could keep all my friends in a bubble, a nice one.<br>It sucks knowing a friend is hurting. . .<br>I hope everything gets well for you soon Angel, you deserve that. :( </span></span>
  • I hope everything turns out.<br><br>and if he leaves you for your friend, he' an eedeeott.<br><br>Keep your head high, and hope you get better<3
    i know you're supposed to cherish life , but this crap isn't paradise .
    love&&lifegaurds , mondy♥; .
  • Thanks Mondy & BobCat.<br><br>Thanks so much.<br><br>Sometimes there aren't deep enough words to know how much it hurts..
  • I won't say that I understand how you're feeling..coz chances are-I probably don't know to the same extent. :? But I'm pretty sure I know what ya mean with the people causing arguements in your ears..and mi mum constantly does it (i guess she kinda has her own personal reasons).<br>I know how ya feel with playing the same song over..and over..and over..and over..again..and again..and again though-I did that for about a month when I believed that the guy I loved went with another chic coz I apparently caused too many problems and no one wants me anyways. :roll: (which isn't true coz I get about 5 numbers a day that I turn down. >.>; for the fact that I don't want them)<br>And if one of mi friends had the nerve to even think of saying yes-they'd be in the hospital as soon as I made it in a run for their house. :roll: just coz I trusted them-doesn't mean that I won't ruin their lives if they try to take what is mine.<br>And I kinda know what you mean about having to carry on like normal. :? I have to do that more than I thought even possible, I'm suprised I haven't lost mi mind..I couldn't even tell anyone about what happens to me, or show that I'm not happy as a damn pie. :roll: Mi mum is always in mi business, and then if I tell her something-she'll go a tangent from hell about how I could have avoided it. :x really pisses me off-I mean, it already happened. stop trying to tell me how I could have made it not happen. :roll: <br><br>So, I kinda got to rambling..again.. :oops: sorry..but i tried. -attempts a smile-<br>btw-I'd bash your bf's face in for ya if you wanted. ^^ I wouldn't mind at all. -nods-
    az7051.jpg<3
  • btw-I'd bash your bf's face in for ya if you wanted. ^^ I wouldn't mind at all. -nods-
    <br><br>Me too. -nod- I box :O So I can xD<br><br><span style="font-size:59">You should hear what happened to the last guy who did that to me o.o Rofl xD PM me if you want to know o.0</span>
    i know you're supposed to cherish life , but this crap isn't paradise .
    love&&lifegaurds , mondy♥; .
  • Thanks Vamp.. and Mondy ;D<br>You can try if you want.. but I think it's kinda impossible. <br><br>If you knew him you'd know why.<br>He's practically undestroyable.. especially against me.. I'm so small compared to him.. skinny. I weight 8 stone lmfao.<br><br>Okay Mondy.. I will.. :]<br><br>Thanks again everyone! "/
  • Buffy's philosophy,<br>"You only live once, so why not teach everyone you can a valuble lesson in the process?"
    Ven.png
  • I would. I'm too weak.<br><br>I can stand up for myself against girls.. even adults. <br>But boys.. nuu. <br>I suppose that's thanks to my brother.. always telling me I'm weak and useless..
  • I'd give your brother a piece of mi mind -whispers "fist" actually- too. -shakes head- I do taekwondo and have mi own natural fighting style-so I'd have to say it would be..lets just say fun. xD and is he like..big? like muscle builder/Randy Orton/etc etc big? :shock:
    az7051.jpg<3
  • Yeah he's huuge.<br>His muscles are like 6foot long... now you see why I'm weak and have noo chance against him..<br>Any fights he's in well good luck to the other person(s) lol.<br>But you could try ;D .. <span style="font-size:42">I'd be certain to help on that one!</span>