Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Galileo turning into a werewolf?

Wow I've noticed some strange things about myself lately...<br><br>1. The little hairs on my arm are growing thicker and darker...<br>2. I've somehow come to withstand eating steak rare...<br>3. I randomly growled at my little brother today for stealing the blanket off me.<br>and...<br>thats not the weirdest, my eyes are turning yellow/goldish, my normal eye color is blue. <br><br>Maybe it's just the fact that everyone acts different under the full moon (yes, there is in fact a full moon right now), or Gal is under a werewolf spell, because she loves them so much <3.<br><br>Just something to brighten everyones day :) and I felt like being strange and random.
2dj8avm.jpg

Comments

• xD I hate full moons. I don't sleep. Litteraly I will stay up till 6 if I can.
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • well..if it counts I'm a therian and mi neck hairs stand up-I naturally have dark, thick hair, I constantly growl, I wag/twitch mi phantom tail, I snarl, I bare mi teeth, I bite (rather often, mi main attack.. o.0 ) and I twitch the end of mi phantom wings when I feel someone is in mi territory/bubble/etc etc.<br>I'm a rocky mountain wolf hybrid/raven therian btw. :wink: <br>but...you were probably joking..?<br>oh, and mi eye colour varies from almost golden to black. and no-I didn't get the crap from twilight. >.> that book is ridiculous when it comes to vampyres/vampires etc. :roll: not at all true. and and-when I say golden I mean more of a caramelly brownish gold..ya know?
    az7051.jpg<3
  • Some of it was a joke, and some I'm seriouosly not joking about. :shock: lol
    2dj8avm.jpg