Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Giveaway is done. You may delete ;D

2»

Comments

• Mahgic wrote:
    2 people have sent me their contracts without their forum name in the contract notes.<br>I declined them, please- if you do not have contracts sent out to me, and if you are not "red" on my list; please resend.
    <br>Dang it.. i KNEW i was forgetting something but i was being rushed by my mother D= ill resend
  • Mahgic wrote:
    riK9-5 wrote:
    6 please! yay for trainings!
    <br>please send contract xD
    <br><br>sent - sorry it took so long!
    I'M LEAVING. If i owe you anything PM me. If you want some of my stuff go HERE >> http://virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic. ... highlight=
  • thanks guys xD<br><br>Sorry bout the slow process, caught a flu last night x.x
    37220.png
  • riK9-5 wrote:
    Mahgic wrote:
    riK9-5 wrote:
    <br><br>I still have no received a contract :? , <br>i'm moving onto the next person who has sent a contract and is next on the list.
    37220.png
  • I didnt see my name on the ist...did you recive one from me?
    rehabe95-1.gif
    Bred the first 6x4 Prazsky Krysarik
  • contract sent :wink:
    <br><br>I think you were one of the contracts i had to decline because I have no received. <br>
    <br>SEND ALL CONTRACTS to Mahgic I - if your forum name is not in the contract notes I will automatically decline :(
    37220.png
  • I didnt see my name on the ist...did you recive one from me?
    <br>isn't your nickname Illa? <br>my brain is bleh from the flu.
    37220.png
  • yea...okay now i see it lolz...XD im sorry...i think im not seeing stright :oops:
    rehabe95-1.gif
  • yea...okay now i see it lolz...XD im sorry...i think im not seeing stright :oops:
    <br><br>xD you'll be after.. vampeh unless i receive a contract from riK-9 or coaster ;D
    37220.png
  • xD you'll be after.. vampeh unless i receive a contract from riK-9 or coaster ;D[/quote]<br><br>thankies.... :mrgreen:
    rehabe95-1.gif
  • Mahgic wrote:
    riK9-5 wrote:
    Mahgic wrote:
    riK9-5 wrote:
    <br><br>I still have no received a contract :? , <br>i'm moving onto the next person who has sent a contract and is next on the list.
    <br><br>Sorry...sent it again, dunno why it didn't work. see if it's there now...
    I'M LEAVING. If i owe you anything PM me. If you want some of my stuff go HERE >> http://virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic. ... highlight=
  • <span style="font-size:150">PEOPLE WHO NEED TO SEND CONTRACTS:</span><br><br><span style="font-size:200"><br>coaster<br>kidishkia (sp?)</span><br><br>If I get through the list who have sent the contract and you have not sent the contract, then this training giveaway is closed and I will not be able to train for you.
    37220.png
  • riK9-5 wrote:
    Mahgic wrote:
    riK9-5 wrote:
    Mahgic wrote:
    riK9-5 wrote:
    <br><br>Sorry...sent it again, dunno why it didn't work. see if it's there now...
    <br><br>worked xD<br>I will start yours after vampeh
    37220.png
  • Mahgic wrote:
    2 people have sent me their contracts without their forum name in the contract notes.<br>I declined them, please- if you do not have contracts sent out to me, and if you are not "red" on my list; please resend.
    <br>Dang it.. i KNEW i was forgetting something but i was being rushed by my mother D= ill resend
    <br><br>hmm, well you applied for #5;<br>280/200 PF to stat max<br><br><a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=1320596"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=1320596</a>; - this is the dog you sent over.<br>its 280/200 - aggro 250 plus already almost 10 years, with nothing in notes<br><br>I sent back, lemme know if you made a mistake or resend with stuff in notes ;D
    37220.png
  • ok.... the mouse i used switched the dogs D= ok... i WILL get it right this time... i promise *fixes*
  • ok.... the mouse i used switched the dogs D= ok... i WILL get it right this time... i promise *fixes*
    <br><br>training the dog now ;D
    37220.png
  • 11 if it's still available
    Want a 2 OAK gifty? Go here:http://virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=66766&highlight=

COLOR IS SERENE PINK WITH WHITE WISPS AND ANGELIC WINGS!
  • whisperer wrote:
    11 if it's still available
    <br><br>send contract ;D
    37220.png
  • <span style="color:red">1. TheDogHandler #3</span><br><span style="color:red">2. Ver - #1</span><br><span style="color:red">3. riK9-5 #6</span><br><span style="color:red">4. Kate* #4</span><br>5. coaster #2<br><span style="color:red">6. vampy #5</span><br>7. kidaskia (sp?) #7<br><span style="color:red">8. Illa #8</span><br><span style="color:red">9. Shamey #9</span><br>10. whisperer #11<br>11.<br>12. <br><br><br>I finished all who sent a contract to me; <br><br><br><span style="font-size:200">GIVEAWAY IS FINISHED</span><br><br>for those who have reserved a place but have no yet sent a contract..<br>apologies, but you will not be getting trainings. <br>maybe next time!
    37220.png